‘Climate Change’ Causing Gun Deaths!?
Climate Depot Update – Brought To You By the Wacky World of Climate
‘Climate change’ causing gun deaths!? – Feds Are Coming (Again) for Your Gas Stoves! – ABC News reveals ‘Logistical nightmares’ of EV charging
‘Climate change’ blamed for 8000 gun deaths in New Study in Journal of the American Medical Association – Claims ‘association between temperature & shootings’
Turns Out They Are Coming for Your Gas Stoves – Energy Dept now projects ‘roughly half of all gas stoves’ in U.S. would not meet proposed ‘efficiency regulations’
‘We plan meals around recharging the vehicles’ – ABC News: Electric vehicle drivers get candid about charging: ‘Logistical nightmare’ – ‘Charging on the go is neither easy nor fast’
Major British Newspaper Promotes Bringing ‘Back Rationing’ to ‘Fix Global Warming’ – ‘Create a scarcity of fossil fuels’
‘Climate change!’ What can’t it do?! Flashback 2020: Fatal train derailment in Scotland blamed on ‘climate change’
1) ‘Climate change’ blamed for 8000 gun deaths in New Study in Journal of the American Medical Association – Claims ‘association between temperature & shootings’
MSN.com: Becca Inglis: Gun violence is already a pressing public health concern in the U.S., and a new study has found a troubling link between it and the overheating of our planet. As temperatures across the country soar and unseasonably warm days continue, the number of gun deaths has increased. Nearly 8,000 gun shootings can be attributed to extreme temperatures, according to research published by JAMA Network. … Warmer temperatures increase the body’s stress hormones in the nervous system, which may heighten violent impulses. With daily temperatures expected to continue rising in the coming years, the number of injuries and fatalities from shootings could worsen, too. … The study suggests that measures to slow down the overheating of our planet could reduce shootings, too.
Climate Depot’s Morano – “The global warming activists have shifted the playing field, so shootings and murder statistics are now used as some sort of ‘proof’ of man-made global warming. Instead of looking at political factors like the lax enforcement of crime due to the Defund the Police movement, they would rather make outlandish claims linking shootings to climate change! The JAMA study also claims that we must address ‘climate change’ to lower gun deaths. The study implies if you don’t support the Green New Deal, then you are supporting the shooting of 8000 people.
2) Turns Out They Are Coming for Your Gas Stoves – Energy Dept now projects ‘roughly half of all gas stoves’ in U.S. would not meet proposed ‘efficiency regulations’
Free Beacon: In an analysis published earlier this month, President Joe Biden’s Energy Department acknowledged that roughly half of all gas stoves on the U.S. market today would not meet its proposed cooking appliance efficiency regulations, E&E News reported Friday. As a result, those stoves would not be eligible for purchase. Still, Energy Department spokesman Jeremy Ortiz dismissed concerns over the proposal, saying half the gas stove market “would remain if this standard is finalized as proposed.”
Climate Depot’s Marc Morano: “So the Biden admin sought to ban gas stoves, then denied it. Now they admit they want to ban gas stoves. I am old enough to remember when the ban on gas stoves was a conspiracy theory — back in January 2023!
It reminds me of how the government insisted COVID never came from a Chinese lab but now later admitted that it did. But don’t fret; the Energy Dept spokesman insists that half of our stoves would be allowed to stay under their generous climate plan. Rejoice! A total ban to save the climate is only a 50% ban. Will Americans draw the line and say NO to being forced to cook their mandated insect rations on an electric stove or fight to saute their bugs on a gas stove?! Will we draw the line somewhere?!”
3) ‘We plan meals around recharging the vehicles’ – ABC News: Electric vehicle drivers get candid about charging: ‘Logistical nightmare’ – ‘Charging on the go is neither easy nor fast’
Quiroga’s sister, who lives in Northern California, takes her internal combustion car — not her Tesla Model S — when she needs to drive across the state. Even Quiroga’s team of reporters has to carefully plan and calculate how far EV charging stations are when they conduct comparison tests among manufacturers. “These comparisons tests are a logistical nightmare. We plan meals around recharging the vehicles,” he said. “We need to have the battery at 100% or close to it to test a vehicle’s performance. We have to time everything — it requires more work.” … In December, Quiroga was in Florida driving BMW’s luxury i7 all-electric sedan. He watched as its range dropped from 240 miles to 220 as soon as he turned on the heat. “You use the luxuries … and the range plummets,” he said.
… “I was in the parking lot from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. It was a cold day.” … Bragg said her parents, who also bought a Mach-E, have complained of broken public chargers and endless lines. Sometimes they drive for miles before they can find a public charger that’s working properly, she said.
4) Major British Newspaper Promotes Bringing ‘Back Rationing’ to ‘Fix Global Warming’ – ‘Create a scarcity of fossil fuels’
5) ‘Climate change!’ What can’t it do?! Flashback 2020: Fatal train derailment in Scotland blamed on ‘climate change’‘Scotland’s transport sec. said the climate crisis is presenting increasing challenges for rail safety’ – Scottish transport secretary, Michael Matheson, said it was reasonable to presume the weather had had an impact on events, adding he hoped investigating authorities would advise whether efforts to address the challenges posed by extreme weather events should be stepped up. “[Network Rail] are well aware of our views about the need to make sure that we are taking forward the right types of mitigations that help to manage a challenge of these types of localised, intense weather events,” he said.
Climate Depot’s Morano: “Climate change has hijacked the real environmental movement. Climate concerns now trump concerns over clean air, clean water clean soil. The next time a train derails, we have learned that if you want to get the attention of the Biden administration, you need to claim that the train wreck was a result of ‘climate change’. If East Palestine Ohio had blamed the toxic train derailment on ‘climate change, Secretary Pete would have been there the same day.”
Copyright © 2023 Climate Depot, All rights reserved.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!