California’s Governor, Gavin Newsom, was quick to appoint Laphonza Butler to fill the U.S. Senate seat of Diane Feinstein.
While Newsom smiles believing he really looks great as a leader of the people and for the people, it really doesn’t matter the details of his appointment. So no one should raise an eyebrow at Laphonza Butler being a black female, pro-abortion, lesbian who is registered to vote in Maryland.
I wonder if this means Butler can vote in both California and Maryland?
See…it really doesn’t matter how many times a person votes anymore; or where, or even if to vote for someone in another state from the one in which you claim residence.
Here are some interesting facts from Laphonza Butler’s biography:
- Laphonza Butler is the president of EMILYs List. Two of the visions of EMILYs List are to “Champion diversity as a catalyst for progressive change that makes our country better…Grow our millions-strong community of passionate pro-choice supporters nationwide.“
- Butler has served as the president of the biggest union in California, and the nation’s largest homecare workers union, SEIU Local 2015.
- Butler was the leading voice, strategist, and architect of efforts to address pay inequity for women in California and a top advocate for raising the state’s minimum wage to $15 an hour – the first state in the nation to do so.
- Butler has been highly regarded as a strategist working to elect [pro-abortion] Democratic women candidates in political offices across California and nationally.
- She served as a senior advisor to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign in California during the primary and general elections.
- She also was a partner at SCRB Strategies, a political consulting firm where she was a strategist for candidates running up and down the ballot and a senior advisor to Vice President Kamala Harris’s presidential campaign.
- A long-time supporter of Kamala Harris in her California runs, Butler was a key leader in Vice President Harris’s presidential campaign.
Isn’t the democracy the Marxist Democrats push really great?!? NOT!!!
All the more reason to find, place into public office, and support—America First Candidates.
I believe we are at a pivotal turning point in our nation’s history, and we better find strong leaders, not mere politicians or office holders, to protect this Republic given to us as a gift; if, we would but keep it!
©2023. Lyle J. Rapacki, Ph.D. All rights reserved.