Rep. Seth Moulton, (Dem-MA) insults Admiral Cooper, CENTCOM Commander at Hearing on Iran
Unfortunatley, we have Democrat former service members in Congress from every branch who have or are undermining our military using their own service as cover for their preposterous actions/statements often bordering on treason. One such is Massachusetts Rep Seth Moulton; who served as a Marine Capatain with duty in Iraq but uses his military service to run to the leftist media criticizing America for the war in Iraq and is now doing so about Iran. He even went so far as to criticize VP Vance for his Marine Service because he wan’t in a combat arms position. This is disingenuous because every Marine is a rifleman.
Shades of former stolen valor Navy swiftboater John Kerry, look at what Mouton had to say to CENTCOM Commander Admiral Brad Cooper at a recent hearing.
CENTCOM chief unloads after Dem asks ‘how many more Americans’ must die in Iran war
Adm Cooper called reports that Iran rebuilt key missile sites ‘inaccurate’ during hours of contentious exchanges Tuesday
By Morgan Phillips • Fox News
Central Command Commander Adm. Brad Cooper sharply rebuked Democratic Rep. Seth Moulton during a tense House Armed Services Committee hearing Tuesday after the Massachusetts Democrat questioned “how many more Americans” would die because of what he called a failed Iran strategy.
“It doesn’t seem to be going well,” Moulton, D-Mass., said of the Iran war. “And I would like to know how many more Americans we have to ask to die for this mistake.”
“I think it’s an entirely inappropriate statement from you, sir,” Cooper responded.
Moulton shot back: “It’s not a statement, it’s a question.”
Fourteen U.S. service members have died in combat since the U.S. launched Operation Epic Fury Feb. 28.
Moulton, a Marine Corps Iraq War veteran and frequent critic of the Trump administration’s Iran strategy, pressed Cooper repeatedly on what he described as the widening consequences of the conflict, including instability in the Strait of Hormuz, rising oil prices and reports that Iran had rebuilt parts of its missile infrastructure.
Cooper pushed back on several of the claims, calling reports that Iran had reconstituted key missile sites “inaccurate” and repeatedly emphasizing that U.S. forces had achieved their assigned military objectives.
The hearing came just after Trump said he directed the military to pause planned operations against Iran for Tuesday at the request of Gulf allies who wanted negotiations with Tehran to continue. The U.S. has been adhering to a ceasefire since April 7.
Gulf leaders asked Trump to pause strikes because “serious negotiations are now taking place, and that, in their opinion, as Great Leaders and Allies, a Deal will be made, which will be very acceptable to the United States of America, as well as all Countries in the Middle East, and beyond,” he wrote on Truth Social Monday.
©2026 Royal A. Brown III. All rights reserved.


Leave a Reply
Want to join the discussion?Feel free to contribute!