Range 15 was spawned from the veterans that make up Ranger Up and Article 15, the two largest military lifestyle brands on the planet. For years, we’ve given you badass clothing and videos, but last October, while sitting in a bar and drinking an inappropriate amount of alcohol, we decided to join forces and make the greatest movie ever. Then we sobered up and realized we didn’t really know how to make a movie. Then we got drunk again and realized that God hates a coward.
Knowing we needed a director good enough to make our vision a reality and crazy enough to read our script and not call the authorities, we broke into Ross Patterson’s house in the middle of the night and flashbanged his bedroom. When the smoke cleared, he was in sitting in his smoking jacket wearing an eye patch, pipe in hand. “I’ll make your movie,” he said. “But first, you’ll have to dance for me.” We promised we’d never talk about what happened next.
We’re making the military movie you’ve always wanted someone to make: relentless ball busting, guns, explosions, hot chicks, booze, and more guns. We will not dramatically salute each other. We will kill lots of shit, all while using our weapons correctly. Again, there will be hot chicks. Mat will probably sleep with all of them. And I mean that both in the movie and in real life. Seriously, that guy has a real problem. Tim Kennedy may or may not be oiled up in a loin cloth.
So who are we?
If you already support us, then you know us as the jackasses willing to do pretty much anything for your amusement. If you don’t, we’re nine veterans who got out of the military and believe in the American Dream that anything is possible if you work your ass off. Six of us are regular dudes that served in the infantry and special operations. One of us (Tim Kennedy) fights in the UFC. Two of us (Dakota Meyer and Leroy Petry) were awarded the Medal of Honor for extraordinary valor. They also make a fine quiche.
What’s the money going to do?
It’s going to make the best movie possible. That’s what.
Hollywood wants our movie. They want to take it, castrate the script, cast a boy band to play us, and then spend two miserable hours hashing out how war is hell.
Let’s do this our way, blow some shit up, and make the best military movie ever.
We’ve personally pushed all in on this. We aren’t wealthy people, but we’ve sunk every dime we can sink into this movie, and this is by far the biggest project any of us have ever taken on. We can’t finish this, and give Hollywood the middle finger, without you.
If we raise $325k we can make this movie, and that will be awesome.
If we can raise more, though, we can chase our dream of having Carl Weathers charging forward on a white stallion against the enemy horde, or James Van Der Beek playing Russian Roulette Double Dutch, or really anything that involves either Kate Upton, Emma Stone, or Mila Kunis. Anything. Seriously, ladies. Call us.
Bottom Line: The more we raise, the more badass your movie becomes.
- Bigger explosions.
- Crazy special effects.
- Non-stop Act of Valor style knee slide shooting.
- Forget about 3. That’s not happening.
- Hot chicks.
- Even bigger explosions.
- More badass celebrity cameos.
- Viper semen.
- Did we mention hot chicks?
It’s a Perk-gasm.
Ranger Up and Article 15 exist because you allow us to with your support. Range 15 is no different. And we want to reward the people that support us with amazing perks that no one else will ever get!
- Exclusive Content – everyone that contributes to this movie is going to get access to a secret Facebook group where we will post behind the scenes photos, videos, and updates. We’ll even hold livestreams from time to time so we can interact with you guys.
- Exclusive Gear – We’re going to launch posters, shirts, and even a challenge coin in this campaign that will NEVER be seen again. And if you want the ultimate collector’s item, we’ll even sign them for you!
- See it before anyone else – Get one of the movie perks (either digital or DVD) and you’ll see this thing before it hits theatres, Netflix, Hulu or your mom. And if you want to know what the hell happens before it even comes out, we’ll send you a digital download of the script, or even a printed signed copy of the script itself!
- Not content with being a Voyeur? Push all in. – Yeah, it’s nice to be a part of it from a distance, but you need more than that. Get a special thanks in the film credits, be an extra in the film, or even be listed as a producer of the film. If even that is not enough, we have the “Second Best Package” where you will literally play Mat Best for a scene in the movie, or the Big Dick Playa (or Playerette) Dan Bilzerian Package where you will ride in on a white horse, save the crew, deliver a poignant speech, and ride off into the sunset at a key point in the film.
Can’t Contribute Right Now? You can still help!
Look, we get it. Sometimes your ammunition and whiskey budget has to take priority over your make the greatest movie ever made budget. Help us out by sharing our campaign on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest. Hell, do it on MySpace if you want. Justin Timberlake might see it.
Bottom line, anything you can do is really appreciated! We need all the help we can get.
We do not cover travel and accommodations for any package but “Second Best” and “Big Dick Playa Role”
Are you a company that wants to get involved?
Write email@example.com to hear about how to join the amazing companies above in our film!