I have written about Islam for over a decade. One thing I have learned is that the more Islamic (shariah law) compliant an individual, organization or nation state the more dangerous and deadly they are. I have also written about how the Democratic Party is made up of groups that are fundamentally at odds with one another. However, they have joined together because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
The Church Militant’s Michael Voris did a compelling analysis of what happened in Orlando. Voris points out:
The liberal alliance has brought various factions together, with one common goal: to end Catholic morality’s influence on Western civilization.
There are indeed some strange pairings in this liberal alliance: homosexualists, the Democratic Party, the mainstream media and Islam. Whatever differences Islam and liberals have, they have been willing to overlook them to join forces against the common enemy of Christianity, specifically Catholicism.
[ … ]
One point needs to become very clear to all those who wish to paint the Church as an enemy of gays: We want you saved. Islam wants you dead. And let’s be very clear: The Catholic Church wants to save gays from Hell. Islam wants to send gays to Hell. [Emphasis added]
That liberal alliance has been sorely tested after the massacre in Orlando by Omar Mateen, a devout follower of Mohammed.
In my May 14, 2016 column New Democrat Party: The Red–Green–Rainbow Troika I noted:
I have written that President Obama’s greatest political achievement has been to fundamentally transform the Democratic Party. The New Democratic Party (NDP) is an alliance which I call the Red-Green-Rainbow Troika or RGRT. It consists of new groups that Democrats have not historically allied themselves with, until now.
The NDP has made it its mission to protect the “civil rights and civil liberties” of groups that are both incompatible with one another and with mainstream America.
The groups are incompatible for a number of reasons including:
- Communists hate Muslims and gays.
- Muslims hate Communists and execute gays (sodomites).
- Gays hate all religions, but make an exception for Islam (i.e. the enemy of my enemy is my friend).
At some point these divergent groups will turn on one another.
As Ayn Rand wrote:
The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other – until one day when they are suddenly declared to be the country’s official ideology.
Here are some of the absurdities that have become the official ideology of the neo-Democrat Party:
- The greatest national security threat is climate change (i.e. formerly global warming).
- White Christian men are a greater threat than the Islamic State, Iran and the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Spending on social programs is more important than spending on national security.
- Engagement and dialogue with America’s enemies (i.e. Iran) is preferred to any form of confrontation.
- Nationalized health care (the Affordable Care Act) is affordable.
- Deficit spending is good for the economy and will create jobs.
- Putting more Americans on the public dole is good for creating more government jobs.
- Anyone who disagrees with the neo-Democrat Party policies is racist, homophobic, Islamophobic and a national security threat.
- People don’t kill people, guns kill people (e.g. need to outlaw guns).
- Public schools must teach children what to think, not how to think (i.e. Common Core).
- Aborting the unborn and selling their body parts is noble.
- Bigger government, more regulations and centralized powers and greater control over the behaviors of citizens is good.
- Coal, oil and natural gas are evil.
- Saving the planet is more important than saving the human race.
- A weak America is good for world peace.
- The Judeo/Christian God is dead.
On November 8th, 2016 millions will vote for the RGRT candidate for president. If that happens then the policies of the current administration will become the new social order.