It is always interesting to see how absurd some people become in their beliefs. Among the most absurd are those who are “gender confused.” These people may be classified as “genderphobic.”
Genderphobia may be defined as:
An overwhelming and unreasonable fear of forces that cause controversy, fragmentation, scandal, chaos or discord within the LGBTQ community, thereby disturbing homosexual peace and order, which requires immediate and brutal condemnation.
Genderphobia has led to a movement where the absurd (the quality or state of being ridiculous or wildly unreasonable) has become the norm and national public policy. Among those exhibiting Genderphobia, i.e. ridiculous and unreasonable qualities, are politicians, Hollywood stars, professors, public school teachers, parents and their children.
These people do not believe what science, biology and genetics say about gender.
We decided to compile a list of The Top Ten Absurdities to help normal (a.k.a. homophobic) people understand what they may be confronted with when meeting a gender confused (a.k.a. genderphobic) person. Here is our list:
- Questioning one’s birth sex (male/female) is the new normal.
- Calling someone a boy or girl is racist, bigoted and makes you a member of the Ku Klux Klan.
- Tolerance is a one-way-street (its my gender confused way or the highway).
- Buggery is normal and healthy behavior, procreating is evil.
- I can change my sex regardless of the laws of biology, science and genetics.
- By simply changing my appearance, I am the sex I am portraying.
- The needs of the 2% (gays) outweigh the needs of the 98% (straights).
- It is okay to become a priest or boy scout leader in order to have sex with an underage boy.
- Child pornography and pornography in general are healthy.
- Muslims are our friends, Christians and Jews are the enemy.
World Net Daily’s Erik Rush asks:
So, why is the political left so concerned about the supposed rights of homosexuals, transvestites and assorted sexual deviants?
Well, here’s why – and it’s quite simple: Leaders on the left are aware that a socialist state must be the sole arbiter of morality. It must be able to decree absolutely anything and establish any social convention it deems appropriate, including that which many in any given social order would consider profoundly amoral or primally repellant.
Ayn Rand, the Russian born American writer and novelist, wrote:
The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other – until one day when they are suddenly declared to be the country’s official ideology.
Since the 1950s we have seen the absurd become America’s official ideology.
EDITORS NOTE: If you have other “gender confused” absurdities please add them in the comments section below. We will be posting other Top Ten Absurdities lists. If you have any areas of interest please note them in the comments section.