Former Congressman Lt. Col. Allen West talks about his view of the State of the Union.
Allen West states in an email:
Tonight President Obama announced how he plans to solve America’s fiscal crises during the final two years of his presidency. His solutions include:
- Fixing “income inequality” and creating opportunity, instead of policies that will enable Americans to create opportunity themselves;
- Defining “opportunity” as a government-driven equality of outcomes;
- Extending unemployment benefits so no one ever has to worry about finding a job again;
- Keeping the economy stagnant and in recession; and of course,
- Completing the radical transformation of America into a socialist nation.
Anyone with half a brain knows these “solutions” are just more of Obama’s hyper-liberal propaganda and they’ll only do more damage to the fiscal and social foundations of this country. That’s why I’m writing to you at this late hour tonight.
I’m saddened to say the biggest take away from tonight’s speech is this: the most important thing for President Obama in 2014 is the mid-term election and having a compliant House and Senate that will enable his “fundamental transformation” of America.