My latest at PJ Media:
Wondering what kind of effect the race-hate propaganda that bombards us every day is having, I decided to do a deep dive on Twitter to see what some of those who actually believe that the racist hatemongering of Critical Race Theory (CRT) is a good thing are saying. To find this, I searched for two Twitter shorthand words for “white people”: wypipo and ytpipo. Here’s some of what I found:
- White people are “exercising control over under-represented minorities due to white power and fragility, as well as love for money and power.”
- White people are “obviously terrified of anything that appears to different.”
- White people have a “savior mentality.”
- White people “go out of their way to join subtle asian ____ groups but then spend all their time telling asians why they’re wrong about their own cultures.”
- White people “start singing the national anthem whenever they start crying about being ‘oppressed.’”
- “Uneducated” white people “are the easiest, most gullible group to manipulate in America.”
- White people “stopped trying to prove they aren’t racist.” However, white people “want our features so badly they think money can replicate them.”
- White people should have spent Juneteenth “servicing black folks & opening your mfn purse PERIOD!!!”
- White people “would never freely give power and money to the people they’ve violently and despicably oppressed for hundreds of years. Think about it. Forcefully taking it back is the only way IMO.”
- White people “think they ‘found’ this land, they convenienlty [sic] forget the decimation of American Indians and 400 years of slavery. That’s why R’s r trying to prevent CRT, they don’t want people to know the real truth.”
- White people are “fighting so hard against the TRUTH of #ameriKKKa being taught.”
- White people “erase our memory of where we come from and then charge us to try and find out.”
- White people “like dogs more than humans who are disadvantaged.”
- White people “accept outright, violent racism.”
- White people are all Republicans.
- White people “do everything with violence.”
- White people are “monsters.”
- White people “are sickos.”
- White people “are crazy AF.”
- “Everyone hates” white people.
There is more. Read the rest here.
RELATED ARTICLE: eBay Bans Dr. Seuss, Allows Hezbollah
EDITORS NOTE: This Jihad Watch column is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.