Below is a list of American representative’s who fearlessly sided with our Founding Fathers. They did so under the rule of Constitutional governance in a historic rebuke of John Boehner for his prior capitulation President Obama.
I did not see my representative Congressman Jeff Millers’ name on this list. Apparently Congressman Miller supports John Boehner’s agenda also by voting for another 2 years of Boehner as Speaker.
Miller was an executive assistant to Democratic state Agriculture Commissioner Doyle Conner from 1984 to 1988. He was a life long Democrat until he switched parties in 1997. Jeff Miller is no longer my representative, he is a guy collecting a paycheck from my district. I will not now, nor in the future vote for him, give him monetary support or emotional support. I will bash him on radio shows in his district. I will eviscerate him in newspaper articles in his district and in emails across the nation which reach 256,000 people. This career politician also voted to dismember the retirement checks of military personnel but still the sheeple voted for him. In 2016 I will send a mass mail out to all his constituents reminding them of this fact.
As the Washington Post noted this is the “biggest defection from an incumbent speaker in at least 100 years“, with 25 House Republicans voted for someone other than John Boehner to serve as speaker in the 114th Congress. God Bless these great Americans. Ensure they are given donations and receive ample moral and financial support in the future. Invite them to speak at TEA Party and 9-12 meetings. As for those who voted in support of Boehner rebuke and ostracize them. They are cowards.
Here’s the full list, in order:
- Rep. Justin Amash (MI) – @RepJustinAmash
- Rep. Brian Babin (TX) – @Babin4Congress
- Rep. Rod Blum (IA) – @BlumforCongress
- Rep. Dave Brat (VA) – @DaveBratVA7th
- Rep. Jim Bridenstine (OK) – @RepJBridenstine
- Rep. Curt Clawson (FL) – @RepCurtClawson
- Rep. Scott DesJarlais (TN) – @DesJarlaisTN04
- Rep. Jeff Duncan (SC) – @RepJeffDuncan
- Rep. Scott Garrett (NJ) – @RepGarrett
- Rep. Chris Gibson (NY) – @RepChrisGibson
- Rep. Paul Gosar (AZ) – @RepGosar
- Rep. Louie Gohmert (TX) – @RepLouieGohmert
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp (KS) – @CongHuelskamp
- Rep. Walter Jones (NC) – @RepWalterJones
- Rep. Steve King (IA) – @SteveKingIA
- Rep. Tom Massie (KY) – @RepThomasMassie
- Rep. Mark Meadows (NC) – @RepMarkMeadows
- Rep. Rich Nugent (FL) – @RepRichNugent
- Rep. Gary Palmer (AL) – @Palmer4Alabama
- Rep. Bill Posey (FL) – @CongBillPosey
- Rep. Scott Rigell (VA) – @RepScottRigell
- Rep. Marlin Stutzman (IN) – @RepStutzman
- Rep. Randy Weber (TX) – @TXRandy14
- Rep. Daniel Webster (FL) – @RepWebster
- Rep. Ted Yoho (FL) – @RepTedYoho
RELATED ARTICLE: Why So Many Republicans Wouldn’t Vote for Boehner as Speaker