On Aug. 1, Fox News/Los Angeles released video of at least 1,000 illegal immigrants lined up for free transportation under the Anzalduas Bridge in Mission, Texas. Anxious to hide the tidal wave of illegals being allowed to flood into America virtually unimpeded, the Biden administration is impeding reporters on the ground from getting close enough to photograph the invasion—the Fox/LA video was taken by drone.
NEW: This is the largest group of migrants we’ve ever seen being held by Border Patrol under Anzalduas Bridge in Mission, TX. Looks like it could be up to 1,000 people. We can only get a look at the area with our drone. There’s a popular Rio Grande crossing area nearby. @FoxNews pic.twitter.com/AsAygsO966
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) August 1, 2021
Democrat Rep. Henry Cuellar, whose South Texas congressional district is being overrun with illegal border crossers, posted pictures—see below—of illegals huddled beneath the Anzalduas Bridge on July 31. One pictures shows a bus being loaded with future Democrat voters, who are being dumped off in Republican states. This has been going on since Biden took office and will continue unabated through the midterm elections. Thanks to the totally corrupt mainstream media, most Americans have no idea of the extent of what Biden is doing to render the U.S. border with Mexico meaningless.
Our DHS agents, & border communities, are overwhelmed & must be prioritized. DHS will again encounter over 180,000 immigrants at the southern border during July—adding to the more than 1M immigrants that have arrived at the southern border in FY21. Something has to change! pic.twitter.com/VszU8txBEN
— Rep. Henry Cuellar (@RepCuellar) July 31, 2021
What’s shown above is going on 24/7. Some migrants are flown to undisclosed locations in the American interior. So far this year, the Biden administration has provided free transportation, free overnight accommodations, and free legal advice to over 1 million migrants who illegally crossed the border; by the end of the year, the number is projected to rise to 2 million. Biden is stuffing America will unprecedented numbers of illegals because Democrats intend to make every illegal in the country eligible to vote in time for the 2022 midterm elections.
In February 2015, then-Vice President Joe Biden signaled his enthusiasm for open borders:
“I’m proud of [the Obama administration’s] record on immigration. Not only our Muslim communities, Asian communities, Hispanic communities. And the wave still continues. And it’s not going to stop. Nor should we want it to stop. An unrelenting stream of immigration. Non-stop, non-stop. And that’s a good thing.”
During his 2020 presidential campaign, Biden let refugees and illegal immigrants know they would be received with open arms if he was elected. Once inaugurated as the country’s new president, Biden moved quickly in keeping his promise:
- In a single month, February, 100,000 illegal immigrants were allowed by Biden to cross the Southern border.
- In March, the number swelled to 170,000 border encounters with illegals.
- In April 2020, when Trump was in office, there were 17,000 border encounters with illegals and “refugees.” In April 2021, the number skyrocketed to 178,000, an increase of 950%. Some projections say the total for 2021 could approach two million, all of whom know that surrendering to the Biden Border Patrol will ensure a quick and hassle-free pass to the U.S. destination of their choice.
- To maximize the inflow of desperately-poor migrants, Biden last week granted “temporary protected status” to Haitian illegals due to “poverty.”
As president, Biden has resurrected Obama’s “catch and release” policy, i.e. releasing detainees into the interior of the country before their cases have been decided in court. Many are given free transportation to Republican states and districts, and without being tested for Covid. Assigned a future court date, few will ever show up.
Biden is housing the migrant tidal wave in taxpayer-provided hotel rooms, and one Democrat-run state, New York, is giving up to $15,000 to illegal immigrants hit by Covid. In attempting to culminate the long-standing progressive goal of doing away with America’s borders—and thus its sovereignty—Biden is intentionally destroying our two-party constitutional democracy bit by bit, nowhere more so than by opening the southern border to what he proudly refers to as “an unrelenting stream” of desperately poor, uneducated, non-English speaking migrants, all of whom will be eligible for free health care, free educations, free housing, free food and soon, full citizenship.
George Soros: The Puppet Master of a Borderless World
The national identities of every progressive-run nation in Europe are being methodically erased, and the same thing is being attempted here in America by the post-1960s Democratic Party. Encouraging open borders as the primary means of destroying the unique national identities of western nations is the foremost goal of billionaire globalist George Soros and his communist fellow travelers in the western world.
Soros is the most prolific financier of the communist push for a world without borders. In his anti-capitalist best-seller, The Crisis of Global Capitalism, Soros sets out the progressive strategy for a western world under communism. Complaining bitterly about “the sway of sovereign nations,” Soros spends immense sums each year fostering “open society alliances” among contiguous sovereign nations. A world made up of open societies. It sounds so wonderful, so non-threatening. It is anything but.
The goal of these alliances is to shame citizens of western nations to accept the high-mindedness of doing away with national identities in favor of a collectivist “we are the world” identity, through which people are systematically conditioned to no longer see themselves as citizens of their country, but as Citizens of the World. (In his 2008 Berlin speech, Democrat presidential candidate Barack Obama told an adoring crowd of 200,000 European Marxists, “I come to you as a Citizen of the World.”)
Citizens of sovereign nations who oppose the unfettered influx of migrants and refugees are shouted down as racists and xenophobes. Once open border alliances have been solidified, the last obstacle would thus be cleared for a borderless world subject to the dictates of a new international governing body run by the UN, an organization infested from top to bottom with hardened Marxists. For global governance to happen, the sovereignty of the United States must first be eliminated, a treasonous mission being prosecuted by the post-1960s Democratic Party through its active support of open borders and virtually unrestricted mass migration.
By extending the welcome mat to unprecedented numbers of non-white, non-assimilating migrants and refugees, progressive leaders in Europe and the U.S. have moved a giant step closer toward erasing national identities. With sovereign nations rendered impotent, the specter of a world under the banner of the hammer and sickle would become a fate accompli.
When the election of Donald Trump dealt a devastating setback to the near-term realization of an America subverted from within by the Marxists in our midst, Soros penned an angry rant comparing Trump to Hitler, and calling him a racist and a xenophobe. Known as “The Puppet Master” because of the enormous influence his deep pockets exert on Democratic Party hierarchy, Soros’s foremost target in taking down sovereign capitalist nations is the crown jewel of them all, the United States of America. In tirelessly working toward the culmination of that takedown, the billionaire communist mastermind has influential friends at the highest levels of the modern Democratic Party.
Wake up, America!
- Soros group launches App to help illegal immigrants break U.S. border law
- Hillary Clinton privately tells South American bankers, “I dream of open borders.”
- John Kerry tells college graduates “prepare to live in a borderless world.”
- Illegal immigrants say they will overwhelm our system, destroy our borders.
- DNC deputy chair Keith Ellison caught wearing shirt calling for elimination of U.S. borders.
- U.S. passes Germany as world’s top asylum destination, and numbers point to massive surge.
- In 2019, Vatican Cardinal Robert Sarah warned, “The West will disappear due to mass migration.”
- VIDEO: Sen. James Langford describes what’s happening at the U.S.-Mexico border that’s being hidden from voters.
- VIDEO: “Wide Open Gates: The Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations” shows how progressive leaders in Europe have actively facilitated the influx of endless caravans of desperately poor, non-assimilating migrants from Africa and the Middle East. Here in America, the Democratic Party is aggressively pursuing the same kind of open border policies that are rapidly destroying the unique national identities of European nations.
- VIDEO: “Immigration by the Numbers: Off the Charts” will anger you when you see what unrestricted immigration is doing to the future quality of life of your children and grandchildren.
©John Edison. All rights reserved.