Adam Ghahramani, a digital product and marketing director in New York, is an Iranian-American who penned his concerns on VentureBeat, that President Trump will prevent all Muslims from seeking asylum in these United States. He maintains that Iranians have the talent and potential to become successful, productive, good citizens, and he joined mainstream media, sundry entertainers and city officials in expressing his unfounded fears of this new administration.
An asylum of sorts may indeed be needed by the rioters who appear to be in perpetual meltdown.
VIDEO: Tracing the path of four terrorists sent to Europe by the Islamic State (video courtesy of the Washington Post).
They articulate their doubts even when President Trump clearly iterated that he is following through on his campaign promise of security for all citizens – Christian, Jewish, and Muslim alike. In fact, based on reports by the Director of National Intelligence, the Secretary of State, and the Secretary of Homeland Security (DHS) for the previous administration, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Sudan and Somalia were identified by President Obama as the source of increasing terrorism. This is clearly a terror-prone region, home to only 8% of Muslims worldwide. Since January, 2009, we have had 32 terrorist attacks, with 83 fatalities and 402 injuries in the U.S., attributed by President Obama to these seven countries.
- Iran: The US government classified the Islamic Republic of Iran as the “most active state sponsor of terrorism since 1948, both by direct attacks and by proxy through providing weapons, funds, training, and sanctuary to Hezbollah, Hamas, the Taliban, and militias in Iraq. The year 2012 showed a marked resurgence of state-sponsored terrorism not seen since the 1990s.
- Syria: Classified the world’s worst state sponsor for terrorism since 1979, Syria also gives asylum for Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command, and arms Hezbollah forces in Lebanon with SCUD missiles. Syria was responsible for movement of foreign Al Qaeda affiliates into Iraq.
- Iraq: Provides safe haven, training, financial support to terrorist groups, and support to some Islamist Palestinian groups. Iraq played a role in the 1985 Achille Lauro cruise ship hijacking, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, and provided financial support for Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Palestine Liberation front, Arab Liberation Front; and finances families of Palestinian suicide bombers.
- Libya: Our State Department warns US citizens against all travel to Libya; our embassy in Tripoli is closed and extremist groups continue to plan terrorist attacks against US interests in Libya and the Middle East. Violent activity against civilian commercial interests, US officials and citizens remains high.
- Yemen: US government describes Yemen as an “important partner in the global war on terrorism.” A Yemini Al Qaeda masterminded the USS Cole bombing (2000); Al Qaeda militants have threatened the Jewish community (2007) and attacked the US Embassy (2008); bomb devices have been found on aircraft (2010), deadly terrorist strikes are a continuous threat since 2001.
- Sudan: Designated a “State Sponsor of Terrorism” in 1993, the Sudanese government continues to harbor international terrorist groups. President Bill Clinton prohibited transactions with Sudan; US bombed Sudanese Al-Qaeda network; Sudan maintains direct relations with Iranian Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and Popular Resistance Committee. Sudan is key transit route of weapons to Gaza.
- Somalia: Radical Islamist terrorist group al-Shabab targets to recruit Minneapolis Somali- American refugees to become jihadists, with the intent of imposing strict sharia law on Somalia and to attack the United States.
That we cannot vet all refugees for ties to terror has been confirmed by FBI Director James Comey, National Intelligence Director James Clapper, former Rep. Mike Rogers (Mich), and Hillary Clinton. With such verification, it is no surprise that President Trump, a man of his word, would issue a travel ban on those countries (only) so that the DHS may establish a comprehensive vetting process. He had promised to institute a policy designed to protect our sovereignty and citizens once he took office, and within days of his inauguration, he began to fulfill his promise by taking the steps needed to defend our values.
It would be irresponsible to continue to accept untold unidentified migrants, of which any number could bring with them the instability and hostility that permeates their homelands, endangers our women and children for the dishonest cause of multiculturalism that has befallen Sweden and Germany. Unvetted immigration has turned Sweden into the Rape Capital of the West and Germany appears to be competing for the title.
But while some of our population has been provoked to deep anxiety about this brief and insignificant hiatus, we can’t help but wonder at the absence of outrage when Christians are raped and murdered by Muslims or when the entire Muslim world enacts a travel ban against travelers’ bearing passports with Israeli connections that has thus far lasted for seven decades.
Still, Mr. Ghahramani warned that America would experience a dearth of talented, industrious workers from the Middle East, exampling successful children of those refugees – Steve Jobs (Apple), Pierre Omidyar (eBay), Omid Kordestani (Google), Salar Kamangar (YouTube), Arash Ferdowsi (Dropbox), Kordestani and Ali Rowghani (Twitter), Bob Miner (Oracle), Shahram Dabiri (World of Warcraft), and Sean Rad (Tinder). Yet the ban has nothing to do with a success potential.
Learning why people emigrate from the Middle East to the West will shed much-needed light on the subject because people do not migrate when life is good. These families left an oppressive existence in a tyrannical Islamic regime, an all-encompassing social, political and legal system that breeds hate against Jews, Christians, and all non-Islamic civilization – and even among themselves. Such theocratic governments confine their people into a narrow uniformity. Medieval suspicion is instilled toward the modern world, stifling creativity in the arts and sciences. Five-times-daily rituals of prescribed prayer further drain the vitality of creative energy.
“The influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it.” “No stronger retrograde force (than Islam) exists in the world.” – Winston Churchill.
This enervating process is the daily background to the practice of FGM (female genital mutilation), honor killing of daughters, parents wrapping their children in explosives, and husbands stoning their wives to death. The frustrated human spirit protests in hatred and savagery. From the earliest age, they are taught and urged to stab, kill, rape, humiliate, stone, and drive vehicles into crowds of Jews and Christians, and homosexuality and apostasy are punishable by death.
The peoples of the current Islamic territories were once Zoroastrian, Christian, Pharoahan, Berber/Imazighen, Jewish, Baha’i, etc., until the Arabs swept out of the Arabian Peninsula in all directions, conquering and confining their victims to the life-denying cult known euphemistically as Islam. It is they who now seek American freedoms, longing for the light, as does all life, and that is why we must remain vigilant. But a significant percentage wants to enslave us under the same mortifying system that they had and to fulfill their ingrained obligation of hijra – conquest by numbers and the gradual imposition of sharia law in schools and workplaces across America. Their national goal is Islamic world domination.
How devastating if our founding fathers had escaped their authoritarian monarchy to establish a freer government, only to find themselves in another repressive dictatorship. How cruel and ironic if our ancestors had fled from Europe’s socialism, Marxism, and communism only to find themselves overcome by domination under the same doctrines. Our society is not only a haven for the talented and creative, but it is also a seedbed that we have the duty to preserve.
Should we allow the new jihadists or enemy from within to turn this Constitutional Republic into an Islamic theocracy, a caliphate, with all the intolerable restrictions of Sharia law that the new Americans thought they left behind?
We must not fail our citizens through negligence or a misplaced sense of compassion and think that we should accept all who alight on our shores. Egyptian-American author Nonie Darwish reminds us that some of the unhappy populations must stay behind and work to reform Islam and restore the Middle East. Here, we must vet every entrant to ensure their embrace of our values and that they will become a productive member of our society – for those who will not, will continue to teach their children their own tenets of obsessive hate, and we have enough troubles already.
The purpose of the Islamic ideology is to rule the world – and to destroy Israel, a stubborn bastion of freedom. Failure to perform jihad will lead to “spiritual death.” The Muslim Brotherhood, Islamic Society of North America, Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the Muslim Student Association, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah and other affiliates are bound to insinuate into our society, and slowly implement Sharia changes into every facet of our lives. We already have a Sharia-compliant Muslim population of 3.3 million in more than 300 American cities and towns.
Only extraordinary measures will save the West from the extraordinary threat to her survival.
RELATED VIDEO: Muslim Leaders Declare Aim Of World Domination. Rome, London, Spain, Paris, America, ISIS.