Not the poor victim that her Hamas-linked CAIR lawyer and the establishment media are making her out to be.
“Dossier details hate-filled social media messages from jihadi bride seeking return to U.S.,” by Rowan Scarborough, Washington Times, March 3, 2019:
A research group that monitors jihadi social media has assembled a detailed dossier on Hoda Muthana, the former Alabama resident who embraced mass killings as a three-time Islamic State bride in Syria but now wants to return to America.
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) tracked and recorded Ms. Muthana’s Twitter and Instagram war cries over four years. She expressed hatred for the U.S. and the world in general, urged American Muslims to “rent a big truck and drive all over them” at veterans parades and labeled American service members “cowards.”
Five years after entering the so-called caliphate as a teenager, a disenchanted Ms. Muthana, amid the shambles of a mostly defeated terrorist army, sits in a Kurdish refugee camp with a young son….
A family attorney, Hassan Shibly, executive director of the Florida chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), retweeted a Baltimore Sun column that compared Ms. Muthana’s return to the forgiveness of Confederate soldiers in 1865….
Some examples of Ms. Muthana’s posts:
• “There are sooo many Aussies and Brits here but where are the Americans, wake up u cowards.”
• “Terrorize the kuffar [a slur of non-Muslims] at home.”
• “Men and women altogether. You have much to do while you live under our greatest enemy, enough of your sleeping! Go on drive-bys and spill all of their blood, or rent a big truck and drive all over them. Veterans, Patriot, Memorial etc Day parades Kill them.”
• “The whole world doesn’t seem to understand that simple equation. The fact that we don’t love, or even like this world or anything in it. And we are hastening to the Next. We’ve given up everything to live in harsh conditions for Allah’s sake, why? Simply because it’s the only place we as Muslims are allowed to live in. Syria is ugly I’m not going to lie. But we are here only for Allah and we pray for patience and perseverance and we are willing to give everything even our lives for His sake.”
• “We have men (and women!) who love death as ardently as you love your lives! I was watching an American documentary on a battle in Afghanistan and the Americans are such cowards. Crying and shaking on the battlefield and saying, ‘our aim is to get everyone home where they belong.’ While our men’s aim on the battlefield is to reunite with our Lord. Our honor is in jihad, either victory or shahadah [martyrdom]. These men cry for their lives while we cry for our death (shahadah)!”…
In a handwritten note obtained by CNN, she regretted everything.
“When I left to Syria I was a naive, angry, and arrogant young woman. I thought that I understood my religious beliefs,” she said. “During my years in Syria I would see and experience a way of life and the terrible effects of war which changed me. Seeing bloodshed up close changed me. Motherhood changed me. Seeing friends, children, and the men I married dying changed me. Seeing how different a society could be compared to the beloved America I was born and raised into changed me. Being where I was and seeing the [people] around me scared me because I realized I didn’t want to be a part of this. My beliefs weren’t the same as theirs.”
She told NBC News: “I am a citizen, and those papers prove it, as I’m just as American as any blond-haired, blue-eyed girl, and I would like to stay in my country and do American things.”…