“Morality is the basis of things and truth is the substance of all morality.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Watch the final trailer for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker:
Disney has done its best to destroy the Star Wars franchise.
After watching “The Rise of Skywalker” I felt like this is the ninth and final nail in the Star War’s coffin.
Answer: It lacked morality and substance.
After watching “The Rise of Skywalker” I just shook my head at how a great story line was overcome by political correctness. The Rise of Skywalker is filled with politically correct themes and scenes including:
- The hero being a woman rather than a man.
- The villain being a man rather than a woman.
- The promotion of multiculturalism.
- The embrace of homosexuality by Disney, of all studios, with two women kissing during the final scene.
- The lack of any moral message.
- The lack of a positive closure that satisfies the viewer.
- The lack of truth which makes the film at best hollow.
- The lack of substance.
I have watched all episodes of Star Wars. Each had their flaws, with the exception of the first – Episode 3. Episode 3 hit all of the right buttons such as:
- The heroes are men.
- The strength of friendship and camaraderie.
- The strength of family ties.
- The constant battle between good and evil.
- A strong moral message.
- Compelling characters.
- A positive message for the audience, especially its youngest viewers.
Episode 9: A boring bust.
The Rise fell quickly with scenes that were poorly done retakes of previous episodes. The actors were hollow and not fully engaged. The characters are not compelling. The story line was not believable. The ending left one with a sense of disappointment.
There were serious inconsistencies in the story. The story ending was predictable. The writers did a poor job on the script.
The film is as scared as Kylo Ren’s face and helmet.
Ray is a liar. At the end of the film Ray states that she is a Skywalker. She is not a Skywalker, she is a Palpatine. She never was and never will be a Skywalker. Disney abandoned truth, and therefore morality.
The only thing nice I can say about The Rise of Skywalker is that it is the last of the Jedi series. Good riddance to bad film making.
The End! Thank God!
© All rights reserved.