President Trump did the impossible, peace in the Middle East.
BLM brought bloodshed, riots and terror. Who will the globalists reward?
“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet ….”
Black Lives Matter movement nominated for Nobel peace prize
Fuck it, give one to Al Qaeda and ISIS as well. https://t.co/Kamtv6gqhO
— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) January 29, 2021
BLM is submitted for a Nobel Peace Prize for fighting against racial injustice…. but the summer of violence and riots carried out in its name are glossed over in the nomination
- Petter Eide, a Norwegian politician, has nominated BLM for the annual prize
- Eide said he wanted the group recognized for raising awareness of racism
- He said that incidents of violence were vastly outnumbered by peaceful protest
BLM, founded 2013, sprung into action this summer after George Floyd’s killing
- Fringe groups of agitators took advantage of the peaceful protests to riot
- Businesses and shops were burnt amid violent confrontations with police
- Nominations for the Prize must be in by Feb 1: the winner is announced October
By Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com, 30 January 2021
Black Lives Matter has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in recognition of what the nominator said was BLM’s impact in raising awareness of racism worldwide.
Despite a turbulent summer in the United States following the death of George Floyd, which saw some BLM protests splinter into violent confrontation, the group was praised for forcing important conversations.
Petter Eide, the Norwegian parliamentarian who nominated BLM, dismissed questions about violence carried out in the movement’s name.
EDITORS NOTE: This Geller Report column is republished with permission. All rights reserved. Quick note: Tech giants are snuffing us out. You know this. Facebook, Twitter, Google et al have shadowbanned, suspended and in some cases deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here— it’s free and it’s critical NOW more than ever.