MEMRI has launched the Hamas Atrocities Documentation Center (HADC), which will provide historical documentation for the years to come, for academic and educational purposes.
Since we cannot post these horrific graphics and videos on Meta platforms, we will provide verbal descriptions of them, and make the videos available for viewing on the MEMRI Hamas Atrocities Documentation Center Report account on Telegram.
Issue No. 1 includes summaries of the videos. Again, this content can be viewed here.
The following are the descriptions of the content posted for Issue No. 1
- At the entrance to Kibbutz Beeri, the remains of a car full of civilians trying to escape the Hamas invasion and massacre. They were caught and burned alive.
- Israeli babies shot and burned to death by Hamas operatives
- More Israeli babies shot and burned to death by Hamas operatives
- An Israeli family held hostage by Hamas terrorists who took control of their home inside Israel and killed a sister.
- An Israeli family held hostage by Hamas terrorists who took control of their home. The father is shot and wounded; a boy is forced at gunpoint to go to other families in the village and tell them to leave their homes.
- Hamas shoots into a shelter room full of murdered civilians
- Beheaded Israeli soldiers
- A kidnapped 85-year-old woman
- A murdered girl in her car
- A kidnapped Israeli couple from a party is abducted to Gaza
MEMRI needs your urgent help to develop this project. To donate, please click here.
EDITORS NOTE: This MEMRI column is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.