The Rosen Centre Hotel is hosting a fundraising banquet for the Council on American-Islamic Relations Florida affiliate on October 21, 2017 in Orlando Florida. CAIR-Florida will raise funds at this event to advance its Islamist agenda.
Did Rosen Hotel and Resorts officials agree to host this event knowing the following facts about CAIR, CAIR Florida and the event’s keynote speaker?
CAIR Florida’s banquet keynote speaker is Linda Sarsour. Linda Sarsour:
- is a strong advocate for Sharia law in America. See articles at Clarionproject.org and Times of Israel.
- spoke of jihad toward “fascists and white supremacists and Islamophobes reigning in the White House” during her July 1, 2017 Islamic Society of North America speech.
- is considered to be the “the most visible Islamist activist in the United States today” by The Investigative Project.
CAIR Florida has openly defended terrorists in the past.
- Ahmed Bedier, as director of the Tampa office of the Council on Islamic-American Relations defended Sami Al Arian, who was indicted and plead to federal charges of raising support for a Palestinian terrorist organization.
- Ahmed Bedier also spoke on behalf of Youssef Megahed, one of two University of South Florida students who were arrested for allegedly carrying pipe bombs near the naval base in Goose Creek, S.C. Megahed was arrested later for deportation.
Current CAIR-Florida leader Hassan Shibly told Muslims to defy Customs Agents who are trying to insure public safety for travelers. Shibly gave these instructions to Muslims. “When a CBP agent asks you anything beyond identification tell the agent, ‘None of your Damn Business.’”
The Council on American Islamic Relations has strong ties to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood. The United Arab Emirates’ ministerial cabinet listed the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) as one of 83 banned terrorist organizations on November 15, 2014. In 2007, the United States Department of Justice named CAIR and two other Islamic organizations as “unindicted co-conspirators and/or joint venturers” in a criminal conspiracy to financially support Hamas in United States vs Holy Land Foundation.
More information regarding CAIR’s troubling history and agenda is posted at this Floridafamily.org article.
Rosen Hotels & Resorts certainly has the right to host any group. You have the same right to voice concern regarding CAIR’s history and agenda and choose to spend your money with hoteliers that do not host such groups..
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to express concern to Rosen Hotel & Resorts officials about CAIR-Florida fundraiser and Linda Sarsour.
To send your email, please click the following link, enter your name and email address then click the “Send Your Message” button. You may also edit the subject or message text if you wish.
Click here to send your email to Rosen Hotels & Resorts officials to express concern about CAIR-Florida fundraiser and Linda Sarsour.
Harris Rosen, President
Phil Caronia, General Manager
Frank Santos, VP
Joshua James Rosen
Social Media Analyst