If you present inconvenient facts about Islam, you will be called bad names, like hater. But it turns out that hate can be more virtuous than the silence of “tolerance”.
This video commentary is courtesy of Bill Warner, Director, Center for the Study of Political Islam, copyright (c) CBSX, LLC, PoliticalIslam.com. Use as needed, just give credit to Political Islam and please do not edit the video.
ABOUT POLITICAL ISLAM
Islam is a cultural, religious and political system. Only the political system is of interest to kafirs (non-Muslims) since it determines how we are defined and treated. The Islamic political system is contained in the Koran, the Hadith (the traditions of Mohammed) and his biography, the Sira. Our mission is to educate the world about political Islam, its founder Mohammed, his political doctrine and his god, Allah.
The Five Principles
- Islam’s Trilogy of three sacred texts is the Koran and two books about the life of Mohammed. When the Trilogy is sorted, categorized, arranged, rewritten and analyzed, it becomes apparent that five principles are the foundation of Islam.
- All of Islam is based upon the Trilogy—Koran, Sira (Mohammed’s biography) and Hadith (his Traditions). Most of the Islamic doctrine is political, not religious. Islam is a political ideology.
- Islam divides the world into Muslims and unbelievers, kafirs.
- Political Islam always has two different ways to treat kafirs—dualistic ethics. Kafirs can be abused in the worst ways or they can be treated like a good neighbor.
- Kafirs must submit to Islam in all politics and public life. Every aspect of kafir civilization must submit to political Islam.
These Five Principles can be put in five words—Trilogy, politics, kafirs, dualism and submission. These five words bring clarity and ease of learning about political Islam.
Up until now Islam has been hard to understand because it seemed complex and contradictory and did not make sense. But, once you see how the Five Principles work, everything falls into place. Complexity becomes simplicity. Chaos becomes order.
EDITORS NOTE: The featured image is of the cover of a Quran taken by ~crystalina~. This photo is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license. The use of this photo in no way suggests that they endorse this video or the use of the work