Dave Gaubatz, invited to investigate 3 mosques in the Savannah, GA area. Gaubatz has investigated over 300+ mosques in the U.S. and over 150 internationally. He did that with a standard analysis process to measure the level of dangers being promoted inside each mosque he visited.
From Dave’s report below:
“Islamic leaders have informed Dave Gaubatz during his various undercover operations that right now in America they (Islam and its leaders) are winning and their strategy of an Islamic caliphate in America is on pace to succeed with limited violence. ”
VIDEO: Enemies Within The Community – With Dave Gaubatz and David Bores.
The final analysis for Savannah is available in PDF form on Sharia Crime Stoppers Page here and included in full below.
Dave Gaubatz, USAF (retired), U.S. Federal Agent (retired), and American Patriot (active)
8 July 2019
NOTE: When I conduct counter-terrorism research in America it is my objective to expose Islam when Islam requires exposing, which is 24/7. Anything I do or any materials I uncover are for public release. It is my policy to provide the public my raw intelligence first before providing to all others. Only the American public can protect America. It is the responsibility of the public to insure politicians and our senior law enforcement do the job which they have sworn an oath to do, which is protect America and most importantly protect our children. The public must also demand our media report the news based on facts and evidence and not their personal political agendas as is now the case by far in America.
Note: The following 20 points are for credibility purposes to validate the counter-terrorism research I conducted in the Statesboro and Savannah Georgia region during the period 26 – 30 June 2019.
- Background: I was a U.S. Federal Agent with a Top Secret/SCI clearance for approx.. 15.5 years. This was during the time 1988 – 2003.
- In addition to my Top Secret/SCI clearance I was also briefed into many programs known to the public as “Black Projects”. These projects pertained essentially to counterterrorism and counter-intelligence operations. These cases were U.S. National Security matters.
- On 11 Sep 2001, I was assigned as an (1811) civilian Federal Agent in Albuquerque, NM. I had primarily been assigned the duties of ‘Technology Protection’ in regards to our countries highest classification of technologies used to defend our country.
- After the attack on our country, 11 Sep 2001, I was assigned to the Foreign Service Institute (U.S. State Dept./Arlington, Va. My duties were to train full time in Arabic and counter-terrorism issues. The Arabic language course was one year. During this time period I was sent to Jordan for a three-week immersion program to better understand the Arabic language, the culture, and Islam.
- In Jan 2003, before Operation Iraqi Freedom, I was deployed as a civilian Federal Agent to ArAr Air Base, Saudi Arabia (next to Iraqi border). My full time duties were to collect intelligence involving potential attacks against U.S. Armed Forces personnel and to conduct counter-espionage against Saudi Arabian government/military, Iraqi, and other people in the ArAr area. I led several counter-terrorism/counter-
- From Apr – Jul 2003, I was assigned inside Nasiriyah, Baghdad, Basrah, and other cities in Iraq, and my primary duties were counter-terrorism and counter-intelligence.
- While in Iraq I interviewed numerous Iraqis and Iranians in regard to terrorism acts against the U.S., the Islamic ideology pertaining to violent Jihadists activity, and the methodology of Islamic terrorists.
- While in Iraq I had the opportunity to discuss the training and tactics used by Islamic terrorist leaders and their supporters. I had the opportunity to review thousands of pieces of Islamic material pertaining on tactics to attack U.S. interests and the overthrow of America.
- I have received training on the Islamic ideology/tactics from people who were former members of Islamic terrorist groups and from Muslims who were investigating groups themselves. These people included military and police officers who served under Saddam Hussein (former Iraqi President).
- Since returning from Iraq in 2003, I have trained over 3000 U.S. law enforcement officers in Arabic and counter-terrorism involving Islamic terrorist groups and their supporters.
- I have discussed Islamic issues with over 600 Imams and Islamic leaders.
- I have listened to over 2000 hours of lectures by Islamic scholars/leaders that have been trained in
- I have read over 5500 different publications, books, and brochures by Islamic scholars.
- In 2005, I hired a senior Council on American Islamic Relations leader to provide me training on the operation of this Islamic organization. This was an undercover operation directed toward CAIR.
- I have personally conducted first hand research at over 300 Islamic Centers/Mosques in America and over 100 outside of America. The research has included speaking with the leaders, worshippers, and reviewing the materials they use to educate their worshippers (men, women, and children.
- I have monitored several overseas based Islamic terrorist group internet sites.
- I have received numerous U.S. Government awards pertaining to my work in protecting our country, our technology, and U.S. Armed Forces personnel.
- I have worked jointly in counter-terrorism research and investigations with Muslims and non-Muslims.
- I have written two books. 1: Arabic for Law Enforcement and Military 2: Muslim Mafia
- At the direction of a former Under Secretary of Defense for President Ronald Reagan I placed 5 undercover researchers inside a Muslim Brotherhood organization (CAIR) operating inside America. The result was uncovering over 12,000 documents and 300 hours of audio/video relating to criminal terrorism against America.
MOSQUE RESEARCH STRATEGY
It is very important for American citizens and others who are victimized by Islamic based terrorist groups and their supporters to understand there is a dramatic difference in investigating mosques in predominately Islamic countries such as Saudi Arabia versus mosque activity in America. One cannot rely on Sharia compliance from a Saudi mosque for instance and a mosque in Savannah, Georgia. Sharia compliance alone can more closely determine if a mosque in an Islamic country poses a potential threat to innocent people and countries than Sharia compliance in a mosque in America will.
Mosques located throughout the Middle East have been around for over 1400 years and the earliest mosque in America was less than 100 years ago (1922, Chicago, Illinois). Even as late as 1980 there were only a 150 or so in America. Now there are approximately 3000, but this is in no comparison to the tens of thousands throughout the Middle East and for which Sharia compliance has been brainwashed and enforced into the Muslim mind for 1400 plus years. Sharia compliance in a mosque has been branded in the Islamic culture throughout the Middle East but is still in its infancy in America.
The major point for one to understand is that it does not take a large percentage of Muslims in a mosque to be Sharia compliant in order for the mosque to be evaluated as a high risk for terrorism to generate from the mosque. Example: If the mosque membership is 350 and only 20 are truly Sharia compliant does not necessarily mean this mosque poses a low threat of potential violence. In the Middle East it likely would. But, since many Muslims in America are first generation ‘converts’ they are still in a learning curve compared to their fellow Muslims in the Middle East. It will take time for Sharia compliance by a large percentage of Muslims in an American mosque to be the primary source to determine the potential danger the mosque poses.
To make an accurate determination if an American mosque is more dangerous than another American mosque or Middle Eastern mosque requires the researcher to have many of the requirements as are mentioned in my 20 points of credibility listed above and to have the 26 factors evaluated as I have identified below. I have named this evaluation criteria “The Islamic Terror Alphabet” (copyright Dave Gaubatz 2019)
GROUND RULES DURING EVALUATION:
- The Islamic ideology is not peaceful; it is violent and dangerous to the world.
- There are no safe mosques; there are only various degrees of danger.
- When (not if) the Islamic leaders throughout the world (Sunni/Shia/Sufi) determine they are powerful enough to plunge the world into total chaos so as to complete their final objective of an Islamic Ummah (nation) worldwide, all mosques, all Muslims will unite to meet this goal.
- There is only Pure Islam and Pure Muslims. There is no such thing as moderate Islam or moderate Muslims. A Muslim in accordance with their Prophet Mohammed must adhere to all aspects of Sharia law. They are not allowed to pick and choose which parts of Sharia to follow and not to follow. Sharia is an all or nothing. If a Muslim does not do this, they are Apostates of Islam. The penalty is death for them, regardless if they are in Saudi Arabia or Savannah, Georgia.
- Islam defined: Islam is a political, economic, and military ideology which uses religion as a tool to achieve their ultimate goal of an Islamic Ummah worldwide and under Sharia law.
- Sharia law defined: Sharia is a belief that everything Mohammed said or did in his life is the perfect example to all. What he did and said is Sharia. Sharia covers everything a Muslim does in his/her life from the moment they awake until they fall asleep and even while they are deep in sleep.
- Sharia law cannot be changed nor removed from Islam. There is no validity in the reform of Islam. There are Muslims (Apostates) who claim to want to reform Islam, but once you have removed Sharia, you have simply started another religion. You can no more remove Sharia from Islam than you can the 10 Commandments from Christianity.
- Evaluate the mosques solely on firsthand evidence and do not rely on 2nd, 3rd, or other sources unless they are validated by an experienced counter-terrorism researcher.
- Remain unbiased. If there is no firsthand evidence to support a rating above ‘Dangerous’ then rate the mosque at the lowest level.
- Innocent people throughout the world must realize that the Islamic Prophet Mohammed endorsed child marriages and Islamic scholars do not refute this. Mohammed married Aisha when she was six (6) years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine (9). In actuality Mohammed married a 6-year-old child and began sexually assaulting and raping her. Do not get wrapped up in the nice and soft word of consummating. An adult does not consummate with a child, he rapes them. This very act and belief alone makes the whole of Islam dangerous regardless of the millions of peaceful interfaith meetings Islamic leaders may put on. Although Mohammed died over 1400 years ago Muslims firmly believe he is the purest example of all and one who must be followed in every aspect of his life. To this day in 2019 Muslims believe Mohammed was correct in marrying children and raping them. This practice has not repealed by Islamic scholars and is still conducted openly throughout the world, to include America.
ISLAMIC TERROR ALPHABET CRITERIA (ITAC)
(copyright 2019 by Dave Gaubatz) Dave Gaubatz encourages all to use the ITAC system as a tool and to share with others, but be professional and give credit to Dave Gaubatz for the development of this counter-terrorism tool.
Islamic Center of Savannah, Georgia
A: Mosque location (neighborhood, strip mall, typical identifiable mosque structure, or Islamic Center) Keep in mind a mosque is defined as a place for Muslims to gather for prayer and strategic planning. The place can be in the basement of a house, a garage, a room in a university, a small building structure or a mega structure) The IC of Savannah is an Islamic Center which is typical for a Sunni mosque. The term Islamic Center is not typical for identifying Shia mosques. They do not use this term.
B: Number of members: 350 plus
C: Sunni/Shia/Sufi: This is a Sunni Wahhabi/Salafist mosque that primarily use the Hanbali Islamic school of thought. There are four Sunni schools of thought. 1. Hanafi 2. Maliki 3. Shafi’I 4. Hanbali. Most counter-terrorism professionals agree the Hanbali school of thought is the most dangerous. ISIS, Al Qaeda and other Sunni terrorist organizations follow the Hanbali school of thought.
D: Material in mosque (such as Fiqh Us Sunnah, Riyadh Ul Salheen, Sahih Muslim, Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Sahih Bukkari, Reliance of the Traveler, Maududi or Qutb material, etc…) Fiqh US Sunnah, Riyadh Ul Salheen, Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukkari were located in the prayer room available to all worshippers. These manuals describe in detail for Muslims to carry out physical (fighting) Jihad, Child marriages (authorized), Slavery (authorized), the beating of women (authorized), killing of non-Muslims and even Muslims who are not Sharia compliant, informing Muslims to never take as friends Christians and Jews, killing of Apostates of Islam (authorized anywhere in the world), and the describing the objective of Islam which is to establish an Islamic Ummah (nation) worldwide and under Sharia law. The objective can and must be established by warfare as needed. Many other violent topics are discussed in the manuals. Much of the material in the mosques is in Arabic. For those Muslims who do not read Arabic they are encouraged to go online and read the materials in English which are readily available.
E: Conversations with worshippers: Dave Gaubatz spoke with Islamic leaders and worshippers. Sunni/Salafist is the predominant ideology of this mosque that the Imam tries to instill. Copies of the Quran and two Islamic books were provided to Dave Gaubatz. Halaco Market in Fairfax, VA, was mentioned as a source for Sunni /Salafist/Wahhabi material. I have personally visited this Islamic market/bookstore on at least 25 occasions. Very violent and dangerous materials are at this business.
F: Sharia decorum in mosques (example: prayer rug/carpet) No Black Flag of jihad was observed. The prayer rug did have the required lines on the rug for the ‘forming of the lines’. The Wudu (cleansing of the body) was in the mosque. The women were in a separate side away from the men. There was a throne type seat in the front area of the prayer room.
G: Any affiliation with CAIR, IIIT, MSA, ISNA, etc. Brochures from IIIT and CAIR were observed. CAIR does have an affiliation with this mosque.
H: Sharia compliance of Islamic leaders: The Imam and Islamic leaders Dave G. observed were Sharia compliant.
I: How are women/children treated: The women are not allowed contact with the men. They are completely isolated from the men. Children were observed in the men’s and women’s side of the prayer room.
J: Mosque etiquette (forming of line during prayer, selling of material in mosque, etc..). The Imam paid close attention to the forming of the line before the prayer. It is against Sharia law to openly sell materials in a mosque prayer room. No sales were observed.
K: Imam lecture (mention of Sharia, Jihad Qital, Punishment in the grave, Fiqh, etc…) Sharia compliance was mentioned throughout the lecture. Punishment in the Grave was also mentioned several times.
L: Invited guests (out of town Islamic leaders, CAIR, etc.) There was an Islamic leader from Chicago who was invited by the Imam to speak. He was raising money for an Islamic school based in Chicago to prepare students to be Islamic scholars in America. He stated thus far the program has graduated 50 students. The program is for a period of 6 years.
M: Sharia compliance of non-Islamic leaders: Many of the worshippers were not Sharia compliant in their dress, but were complaint enough to be in the mosque. 20 plus men were 100% compliant and these are the ones likely to be involved in future violence toward innocent people and/or involved in acts of terrorism against our country.
N: Business cards shared (internet sites, businesses, emails, etc…) Business cards were provided to Dave Gaubatz. These can be used for future coordination/operations if deemed feasible.
O: Confirmed Islamic terrorists have/had not visited mosque: No known terrorist information has been made public pertaining to any visiting the Savannah mosque, but Muslims travelling from one mosque to another is quite common.
P: Active duty military at mosque: One U.S. marine and One U.S. Army member attended the mosque (males).
Q: U.S. Govt. Civilians and/or politicians at mosque: U.S. government stickers (passes) were observed on a few vehicles in the mosque parking lot.
R: Local, State, Federal Law Enforcement presence: Local city police officer conducting security.
S: Is local govt. liberal or conservative: Savannah govt. is predominately liberal
T: Are U.S. military bases within 50 miles: there are U.S. military installations within 50 miles of the mosque.
U: Are Islamic businesses within 15 miles: Yes, an Islamic market and various small businesses (some medical)
V: Is state liberal or conservative: Georgia is a conservative state, but liberalism is increasing especially in the larger cities.
W: Local media liberal or conservative: Media in local area is considered liberal.
X: Interfaith programs: There is public information the mosque leadership are involved in interfaith activity with Christian and Jewish people/leaders.
Y: How does mosque compare to mosques in U.S. with confirmed terrorist ties such as Dar Al Hijra mosque in Fairfax, VA): Dave Gaubatz and his team of CT researchers have spent in excess of two weeks at Dar Al Hijra mosque in Virginia. 911 terrorists had visited the mosque. The IC of Savannah is on the same scale as Dar Al Hijrah. This would be a mosque that Islamic terrorists and their supporters who are travelling would feel comfortable attending. They would be welcome at this mosque. The Imam is Pakistani and is working to insure all aspects of Sharia are observed.
Z: GUT feeling of qualified researcher (Very Important) This area is rated very high. An explanation and analogy is required. Every human and animal have internal systems fight or flight sensors that alert them to potential dangers. This is how we survive. Over years and years of life experiences our minds are able to fine tune this protective system. Police officers use this safety mechanism each and every day to evaluate hundreds of potential danger signals in order to know how to respond in order to save their lives and the lives of innocent people. In a shoot or don’t shoot situation officers sometimes have a few seconds or less to evaluate situations to best respond. This is when their life experiences kick in and numerous things race through their mind when they are deciding to shoot (kill) or not shoot (not kill).
When evaluating the potential danger of an Islamic mosque Dave Gaubatz does the same thing as one of the 26 indicators to determine danger. He bases over 35 years of travelling and working in Islamic based countries, visiting hundreds upon hundreds of mosques, interacting with good and bad people of the Islamic ideology, interviewing dozens of confirmed Muslim terrorists, their supporters, and reviewing thousands upon thousands of pages of their books and manuals, and in operating in dangers gang infested areas within America and in combat zones in Iraq. Based on these experiences within a matter of minutes or less he is able to kick in his survival skills upon entering a mosque. His experiences have led him to accurately analyze and reason that all mosques are homes to potential danger, but at varying degrees. When he worked gangs and narcotics in numerous major American cities there was little doubt a gang infested neighborhood posed likely dangers, again there were various levels of dangers based on other aspects of his experiences. The same is true using the ITAC system. A GUT feeling combined with 25 other important factors triggers an evaluation for danger.
Evaluation Rating: Dangerous, Very Dangerous, or Extremely Dangerous
Final Evaluation of Statesboro, Georgia Mosque: Dangerous, but final evaluation pending.
Final Evaluation of Masjid Jihad, Savannah, Georgia: Dangerous, but final evaluation pending
Final Evaluation of the Islamic Center of Savannah, Georgia: Extremely Dangerous (on a scale of 1-10 this mosque would be rated 9)
- Imam is Pakistani
- Sunni with a strong form of Salafist/Wahhabi influence
Analysis: It is the determination of Dave Gaubatz that the IC of Savannah is the home for Islamic terrorists and their supporters and is used as a training base and regional HQ for developing the strategy for meeting the well-established and very open goal of forming an Islamic caliphate in America (and world) and under strict Sharia law. The Islamic leaders will use two forms of Jihad defined as the ‘pen and tongue’ before they will use the violent form of the ‘sword’. The pen form of Jihad are the writings of Muslims to alter non-Muslims into accepting and believing Islam is a religion, is peaceful, and is the solution to all of the worlds problems. This form of Jihad also includes the use of the media. The tongue form of Jihad is of course verbal communication through Interfaith programs, open mosques for non-Muslims, and most dangerously the infiltration of the Islamic ideology into our public schools to brainwash American children into accepting Islam as the answer to all personal and worldly problems. It is the belief of Islamic scholars that American children are the future of America and the majority of their Dawa (education and spread of Islam) is directed toward them. Islamic terrorist groups have literature sent to American schools and libraries which are very colorful to influence their young minds.
The last form of Jihad is the use of the sword which is Jihad Qital (physical). Islamic leaders have informed Dave Gaubatz during his various undercover operations that right now in America they (Islam and its leaders) are winning and their strategy of an Islamic caliphate in America is on pace to succeed with limited violence.
One Imam informed Gaubatz, “there has not been another 911 such attack in America because Islam is winning and at this point another large scale attack would set their movement back 25 years. When a large scale attack is required to further subdue Americans it will then be carried out. The plans are already in place. The Islamic leaders know there will be small scale terrorist attacks such as with Fort Hood, Texas, the Boston Bombings and others that will put fear into the hearts of the American people and its government. Islamic leaders realize the liberal leaders and politicians will label these attacks as ‘Lone Wolf” attacks and disassociate them from mainstream Islam”.
It is important for readers to understand that there is no such thing as a ‘Lone Wolf’ terrorist attack. Muslim terrorists who conduct small scale attacks are doing so in the name of Islam, Allah, and to please their Prophet Mohammed. The attacks are carried out because their Islamic training has taught them the sure way to reach Allah and Paradise is to fight for the goal of an Islamic caliphate. Jihad Qital is one such way to achieve this goal.
RECOMMENDATION: Provide this report to the public in a mass distribution campaign. Then and only then will America’s senior law enforcement and politicians do the job they have sworn an oath to do (protect America and our children). Do not be fearful of personal attacks or frivolous lawsuits or the name calling (Islamaphobe, haters, racists) that will without a doubt come about. The protection of America, our Constitution and our children should and must be the ultimate goal of all Americans.
“Our American military and law enforcement officers have died by the thousands to protect our Country, Constitution, and Children (3 C’s). They do not run from the enemy and American citizens must never run from the enemy, especially inside our great country. To do so will result in an automatic defeat”. Dave Gaubatz
BRING DAVE GAUBATZ TO YOUR COMMUNITY, CONTACT US AT: spearpoint911@