#WhereIsHunter is trending on Twitter. Why is that?
Unlike President Trump, whose entire family is on the campaign trail, Hunter Biden is missing and appears to be, like his father, hiding somewhere.
QUESTION: Why isn’t Hunter Biden campaigning for his father?
Here are ten possible reasons:
- In early 2015 former Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board.
- Links between BHR Partners, co-founded by Hunter Biden and Devon Archer, and its links with state-owned companies in China, including the Bank of China.
- Hunter Biden’s dealings with Burisma, a Ukrainian oil company. In early 2015 former Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board.
- Joe Biden’s stopping an investigation of Burisma by withholding $1 billion in aid to Ukraine.
- Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina. Ms. Baturina is the wife (widow) of the former mayor of Moscow.
- Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong that financed a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.
- Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”
- Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in questionable transactions.
- Hunter, his family, and Archer received millions of dollars from foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds.
- Hunter Biden also moved millions of dollars from his law firm to James Biden’s and Sara Biden’s firm. Upon being questioned about the transaction, Sara Biden refused to provide supporting documentation and information to more clearly explain the activity. The bank subsequently closed the account.
The media is trying its best to downplay the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs investigative report on Hunter Biden. The media is calling it “old news.” This old news is not good news for Hunter Biden as it shows a pattern of relationships between him, and his father, with China, Russia, Ukraine and the Communist Chinese government.
You can’t make this stuff up.
©All rights reserved.
— New York Post (@nypost) September 23, 2020