The 2020 presidential election is the most bizarre in my lifetime. This kind of election destroys Americans trust in our system nation wide.
I have never seen:
- The media call an election before all votes are counted.
- The growing examples of not only voter fraud but growing proof of election fraud.
- The tech giants attempt to paint anyone who disagrees with them negatively or even censoring them.
- The lack of some GOP elected officials to get behind the movement to #CountEveryLegalVote.
- The odds that a weak candidate like Biden could win anything without help from organized election fraudsters.
- The lack of justice in state supreme courts to sworn testimony of voter/election fraud on a massive scale.
In a Business Insider article titled 83% of Republicans polled after the 2020 election said they didn’t believe Joe Biden won Sonam Sheth reported:
- It’s been a month since major news organizations projected Joe Biden to win the 2020 election. But 83% of Republicans polled by Gallup in the days afterward indicated they didn’t believe the reports.
- In the poll, taken from November 9 to 15, 99% of Democrats, 64% of independents, and 17% of Republicans characterized the news reports as “accurate.”
- The vast majority of Republicans polled — 89% — said they didn’t believe the electoral process worked well, while 92% of Democrats said it did.
- The 2020 election was unlike any other in US history, with an unprecedented surge in mail-in voting, a raging pandemic, and a huge spike in domestic misinformation.
Here’s one example of the odds of Biden’s win in swing states.
Chances of Biden winning Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin independently after @realDonaldTrump’s early lead is less than one in a quadrillion:
➡️ 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000
Chances of him winning collectively is “one in a quadrillion to the 4th power”
Texas v. PA ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/tOlgPdai3r
— Kayleigh McEnany (@kayleighmcenany) December 9, 2020
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.