The Democrats continue in their power-grab frenzy, quietly pursuing SB1 in the U.S. Senate, a partisan bill that would overturn America’s entire election system.
WHAT’S NEXT? The Senate Committee on Rules and Administration is had a hearing about it on May 11th 2021!
WHAT TO DO?️ Call the committee members, today! Demand that they not allow this bill to proceed to a vote. (You can find the committee Senator’s phone #s below). This bill will be a disaster if passed by the Senate and signed into law. It would:
- Ban any voter ID laws in all fifty STATES!
- Remove any state requirements for ballot security (even signature verification)
- Provide easy opportunities for illegal aliens and ineligible voters to register to vote
- Force American taxpayers to fund all campaigns
COMMITTEE SENATORS’ PHONE #’S:
- Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) (202) 224-3244
- Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) (202) 224-3841
- Chuck Schumer (D-NY) (202) 224-6542
- Mark Warner (D-VA) (202) 224-2023
- Patrick Leahy (D-VT)( 202) 224-4242
- Angus King (I-ME) (202) 224-5344
- Jeff Merkley (D-OR) (202) 224-3753
- Alex Padilla (D-CA) (202) 224-3553
- Jon Ossoff (D-GA) (202) 224-3521
- Roy Blunt (R-MO) (202) 224-5721
- Mitch McConnell (R-KY) (202) 224-2541
- Richard Shelby (R-AL) (202) 224-5744
- Ted Cruz (R-TX) (202) 224-5922
- Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV) (202) 224-6472
- Roger Wicker (R-MS) (202) 224-6253
- Deb Fischer (R-NE) (202) 224-6551
- Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-MS) (202) 224-5054
- Bill Hagerty (R-TN)( 202) 224-4944
Please do your part to Defend Our Union. Call today!
©Defend Florida. All rights reserved.