http://drrich.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/logo_264x69.png 0 0 Clarion Project http://drrich.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/logo_264x69.png Clarion Project2022-03-31 09:47:312022-03-31 09:49:14Pentagon Negotiating Deal to Save 9/11 Mastermind From Death Penalty
Pentagon Negotiating Deal to Save 9/11 Mastermind From Death Penalty
- Pentagon prosecutors are reportedly in talks with attorneys for alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and his four co-defendants about a plea agreement that could eliminate the prospect of the death penalty.
- Prosecutors instigated discussions with the terrorist’s defense teams, proposing they discuss “whether pretrial agreements are possible in all five cases.” Defense attorneys listed the removal of the death penalty as a requirement for guilty pleas.
- The al-Qaeda terrorists have been charged with terrorism, hijacking aircraft, conspiracy, murder in violation of the law of war, attacking civilians and more.
ISIS Militant Goes on Trial
- The trial of former Islamic State (ISIS) militant El Shafee Elsheikh, 33, is set to begin in a Virginia federal court.
- Elsheikh is one of the four ISIS militants accused of the killings of U.S. journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff, and aid workers Peter Kassig and Kayla Mueller.
Exclusive: Clarion Reports ISIS Supporters to Police
- The Clarion Intelligence Network has recently identified several supporters of the terrorist group ISIS and has reported them to our law enforcement partners.
- Clarion has uncovered an ISIS supporter living in Florida who uses his social media to call for a Caliphate and talks about buying land to build an “off the grid” compound.
- Help us identify and track more extremists on American soil by donating here.
RELATED ARTICLE: U.S. Releases 20th Hijacker
EDITORS NOTE: This Clarion Project column is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.