Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- CNN President Jeff Zucker: “This is a president who knows he’s losing, who knows he’s in trouble, is sick, maybe is on the aftereffects of steroids or not. I don’t know. But he is acting erratically and desperately, and we need to not normalize that.”
- Zucker: “You know, this is what we’ve come to expect for the last three and a half years, four years, but it clearly is exacerbated by the time that we’re in and the issues that he’s [Trump] dealing with. I think that we cannot just let it be normalized. He is all over the place and acting erratically, and I think we need to lean into that.”
- Zucker: “Frankly, if we’ve made any mistake, it’s been that our banners have been too polite, and we need to go well after Lindsey Graham.”
- Marcus Mabry, CNN digital VP of global programming: “Yeah, I was just going to say, if you’re going to talk about the story, I think it’s unavoidable that you have to talk about the naked racism of Tucker Carlson. Because that’s really what drove this anti-diversity push, you know, Trump watches Tucker Carlson’s show and then reacts. And just as sort of the white supremacy hour they have on Fox News every night, I think it’s the — You can’t disconnect the two.”
- Stephanie Becker, CNN field producer: “On the issue of why it’s important to get the transition going right, the 9-11 report talks about one of the problems was that the trouble that was brewing that lost during the transition. So, if you want a good, concrete example of what happens when you don’t have a good transition, well, look at the Twin Towers.”
You can watch the videos here:
High-up executives at CNN prove that they are simply not interested in being unbiased when reporting on the news.
CNN likes to call themselves “the most trusted name in news,” but how can the public ever trust a network that routinely bashes people simply because those people hold certain political views that are not aligned with the Mainstream Media?
Project Veritas continues to investigate Mainstream Media organizations and their role in influencing elections, especially as America’s future is becoming more uncertain and the public’s trust in media continues to decline.
EDITORS NOTE: These Project Veritas videos are republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.