Project Veritas sat down with Meteorologist and Journalist, April Moss, of CBS 62 in Detroit this week to discuss the local affiliate’s ongoing efforts to “discriminate” against employees who questions COVID-19 policies handed down by the corporate office in New York.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- April Moss: “I’m watching my country disintegrate and if I don’t stand up and do something when I’m able to, I just don’t know that I could live with myself… No longer is true journalism being executed anymore… It is one of the greatest crimes really in history right now. Because if we are shaping the American public’s mind, then we need to be seeking truth.”
- Moss, a wife and mother of four, has worked at CBS 62 for almost a decade and said the corporate arm in New York has been driving decision making without regard for journalistic ethics, or general concern for the public’s right to be informed.
- Moss claimed in her interview with Project Veritas CEO, James O’Keefe, that the station was pressuring employees who opted not to get the vaccine into changing their minds through company-wide messages and emails. She called it a “human rights issue.”
- She accused CBS of abusing the “power of all of [the] Viacom/CBS brand” to legitimize the COVID-19 vaccine. The veteran journalist added that she is not seeking fame or fortune by coming forward. “It’s not about me … this is not easy,” she told O’Keefe.
- “I see the whole world hurting,” Moss concluded. “I had no other choice.”
You can watch the video here:
Despite Moss’ career uncertainty — and the stress surrounding her actions — she said her family has been fully supportive and she places her trust in God to carry them through, come what may.
Project Veritas encourages the next Brave Mainstream Media Insider to come forward with their story.
Contact us securely at VeritasTips@protonmail.com.
EDITORS NOTE: This Project Veritas video is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.