Full List of Congressional Republicans Funded by Bill Gates
Once you review this list of quislings, many of the acts of betrayal by those in our own party make sense. Vaccine mandates, climate hoax legislation …..
- Rep. Vernon Buchanan – Florida, District 16
- Rep. Dan Crenshaw – Texas, District 2
- Rep. Elise Stefanik – New York, District 21
- Rep. Chuck Fleishmann, Tennessee, District 3
- Rep. Mike Simpson, Idaho, District 2
- Rep. Garrett Graves, Louisiana, District 6
- Rep. Cathy Rodgers, Washington, District 5
- Rep. Kay Granger, Texas, District 12
- Rep. Suzan Delbone, Washington, District 1
- Rep. Kelly Armstrong, North Carolina, At-large District
- Rep. John Curtis, Utah, District 3
- Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick, Pennsylvania, District 1
- Rep. Dan Newhouse, Washington, District 4
- Rep. Jamie Beutler, Washington, District 3
- Sen. Mike Crapo, Idaho
- Sen. John Cornyn, Texas
- Sen. Shelley Capito, West Virginia
- Sen. Mike Braun, Indiana
- Sen. Bill Cassidy, Louisiana
- Sen. Susan Collins, Maine
- Sen. John Kennedy, Louisiana
- Sen. John Barrasso, Wyoming
- Sen. John Thune, South Dakota
- Sen. Bill Hagerty, Tennessee
- Sen. Jerry Moran, Kansas
- Sen. Marco Rubio, Florida
- Sen. John Hoeven, North Dakota
- Sen. Mitt Romney, Utah
EXCLUSIVE: How Bill Gates Bought The Republican Wave of 2022
By: Troy Smith, Launch Liberty, September 30, 2022:
Many people within the United States are hoping for a Republican takeover of Congress in 2022. Most Republicans feel that the party is in a much better position after ousting RINOs like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger.
Cheney, for instance, was the #3 Republican in the House of Representatives. She served in the position of Conference Chair. She was replaced in 2021 by New York Republican Representative Elise Stefanik.
Stefanik had the backing of many within the ‘MAGA’ movement. She was even endorsed by Donald Trump. He hosted a Mar-a-Lago fundraiser for her back in January. He was quoted as saying that Stefanik would ‘one day be President’.
Upon investigation of published federal campaign finance data, Launch Liberty has discovered that Stefanik has taken a lot of money from Billionaire Bill Gates.
In fact, Gates has been funding Stefanik for a number of years. As Stefanik ascended through the Republican Party, Bill Gates began to donate to her re-election campaigns. Now she has a real chance at possibly becoming Speaker of the House.
The fact that Stefanik, lauded by Conservatives everywhere, received money from Bill Gates got me asking a lot more questions. Why would somebody focused on vaccine mandates and radical climate change policies be funding top members of the Republican party?
Who else was Bill Gates funding? The answer that I discovered was startling.
Gates has purchased a massive piece of the 2022 Republican Ticket. There are so many Republicans that have received money from Gates for this 2022 election cycle that I found it necessary to list them, by State, later on in this article.
For starters, Gates funded the campaign of RINO Dan Crenshaw, along with donating to his PAC America Reloaded.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL LIST OF REPUBLICANS FUNDED BY BILL GATES
Is it possible for us to trust a Republican slate that is so financially influenced by Billionaire Bill Gates? What does it say about the integrity of those within our own party?
There is a reason why Conservative principles are never actually implemented within our policies. It is because our elections are being purchased.
‘You Loot, We Shoot’: DeSantis Warns Criminals Not to Target Hurricane Victims
EDITORS NOTE: This Geller Report is republished with permission. All rights reserved.
Please provide your source list. Thank you.