Project Veritas released a new video today exposing an educator working at a prestigious Connecticut private school, Iman Rasti, for sexually explicit statements he made about his current high school students.
Rasti, Director of Greens Farms Academy’s Writing Center, teaches Middle School English, and is the Seventh Grade Dean, was recorded fantasizing about young female pupils. He even admits that his thoughts could get him in trouble at work.
Here is some of what is featured in the video:
- Iman Rasti, Director of Writing Center; Middle School English Teacher; Seventh Grade Dean at Greens Farms Academy: “That possibly means me losing my job, my reputation — it’s way too risky. Like, one thing they [students] do these days, they sit down in front of me, they purposefully sit down somewhere in the class that is literally directly in front of me. They spread their legs wide open and that is just brutal. Brutal.”
- Rasti: “Every day there is different panties on: green, black, white and they [students] make sure — it’s like they talk to each other, the three of them do that.”
- Rasti: “They open their legs, and I am teaching, and I see what I see. They make sure that the panties are positioned in a way that I actually see the thing.”
- Rasti: “Well, how can you concentrate? How can you continue talking with your classroom when you see that? I don’t know for women — if you see, I don’t know, I guess for women it’s sexy to see a man with a hard on. Maybe it’s sexy, I don’t know…They [students] are naughty.”
- Rasti: “So, you see a 15-year-old girl, and next year they come back to school, and she is a woman. She is a woman. There is no way — she has gained weight, just, doing nothing, so it is clear that she has had sex. A lot of sex.”
- GREENS FARMS ACADEMY RESPONDS: “We have just been made aware of a report of inappropriate comments allegedly made by a teacher at GFA. We are placing the employee on leave and will be promptly investigating this matter and taking appropriate action.” – Michelle Levi, spokesperson for Greens Farms Academy.
You can watch the full video HERE.
As a result of these statements by Rasti, Project Veritas decided to reach out to retired State Police Officer, Corporal Thomas McAndrew, who spent 25 years on the force leading major crime investigations and profiling offenders in the state of Pennsylvania.
McAndrew said that Rasti’s remarks raise concerns.
“It’s just very concerning that he would lose that judgment — of the difference between what position he is in,” McAndrew said.
“Concern with the fact that this is where his mindset is. His mindset is not in welcoming back a teenager who is a student, but instead, he’s obsessed with a sexual connotation or the sexual aspect of that student. Why his mind would go there is very concerning. Again, fantasy is one thing, thinking it is another thing. But when he has blurred the lines and started to justify all of his behavior, it is certainly a concern to us,” he said.
“It is predatory. When somebody is this obsessed with a fantasy, it starts to rule their life. They start to move in a direction of losing the concept of reality. The reality is he’s a teacher. He’s in a power position. He should be worried about educating these children. Instead, his focus is more on constantly — it seems, constantly obsessed with sexual aspects of these children.”
EDITORS NOTE: This Project Veritas video exposé is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.