Florida: Project Veritas Action Fund has released our newest undercover investigation featuring Andrew Gillum’s campaign for Governor of Florida.
This stunning investigation uncovers Gillum’s empty promises, controversial strategies, and the lies that shape his campaign. The video exposes the campaign’s belief that in order to elect Andrew Gillum as Governor, they must hide his progressive values, exaggerate campaign promises of proposed government programs, and “whip” the poor and middle-income voters “into a frenzy”.
This is the seventh undercover video report Project Veritas Action has released in a series revealing the secrets and lies from high-level political campaigns in 2018.
- Gillum campaign is shaped by falsehoods: “None of the programs that people are hoping for would happen” but “That’s not for [voters] to know.”
- Gillum’s true values: “Gillum is a progressive.” “He is part of the crazy, crazy, crazies.”
- Campaign election strategy: “You whip ’em up. The poor, the middle income. You have to whip them up into a frenzy in order for them to vote.”
- Secret gun control agenda revealed: “three day waiting period for everybody,” “small steps” to ban assault rifles; “I don’t think he can say it [be]cause he’s trying to get the moderates”
- Gillum’s not-so-classy staffers: “Florida is a “F***ed up,” “cracker state,” “you have to appeal to white guilt.”
View the full video and stay tuned for more investigations this week.
EDITORS NOTE: This column with video and images is republished with permission.