“We habitually erect a barrier called blame that keeps us from communicating genuinely with others, and we fortify it with our concepts of who’s right and who’s wrong. We do that with the people who are closest to us and we do it with political systems, with all kinds of things that we don’t like about our associates or our society. It is a very common, ancient, well-perfected device for trying to feel better. Blame others….Blaming is a way to protect your heart, trying to protect what is soft and open and tender in yourself. Rather than own that pain, we scramble to find some comfortable ground.” — Pema Chödrön
We came across a meme that had a picture of Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. titled “Who To Blame for Gas Prices.” The meme shows Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. scratching off Putin, Oil Companies, Individual Gas Station Owners.
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.’s next two choices are The Guy Who Changes Out The Numbers on the Sign and Dinosaurs, for Going Extinct and Not Hanging Around to Make More Oil.
In an April 16th, 2016 article titled “When Satire becomes Politically Correct Policy: DePaul University bans chalk for student safety” we wrote,
In March  we posted a political satire column titled “Students demand ‘chalk free zones’ after Trump 2016 graffiti found at Emory U.” The column stated, “Trump ‘chalking attacks’ are appearing on college campuses across America. It began on the campus of Emory University where ‘Trump 2016’, ‘Vote Trump 2016’ and ‘Trump’ graffiti was found on buildings, sidewalks and on benches written in chalk on the university campus.”
We concluded with the tongue-in-cheek, “The Keep Chalk on College Campuses (KCCC) free speech movement in a short statement said, “Chalk U!”
Pollical satire has now become public policy.
Biden, his administrating, the Democrat Party, the legacy media, social media and their allies are using blame as their midterm 2022 weapon of choice.
Why? Because for their base it works.
The Democrat base is made up of particular groups: homosexuals/LGBTQ+ groups like GLSEN, minorities especially blacks, pro-abortionists, teachers and their unions, the SEIU federal employees union, communists, and radical and violent groups like Antifa, Jane’s Revenge, Ruth Sent Us and Black Lives Matter.
The Blame Game
Democrats blame others for their failed policies, incompetence and corruption.
Here’s a short list of the Dem Blame Game:
- Blaming those peaceful protestors who attended, or supported, the Save America rally in Washington, D.C. on January 6th,2021.
- Blaming anyone associated with President Donald J. Trump. In a July 5, 2022 Red Right Patriot Paul Duke explained how Democrats are changing tactics as they look forward to the 2024 presidential election. According to Duke, “They know that, barring some sort of miraculous transformation in the West Wing, their incumbent Commander in Chief just isn’t going to cut it when it comes time for reelection…that is why every effort under the sun is being made to hamper the likely Republican candidate Donald Trump’s chances at the White House, mostly through a number of investigations aimed at dredging up whatever dirt they can – even if that dirt has nothing at all to do with their stated mission. In New York City, the tactic came out into the light in a major way this week. A Fulton County grand jury has issued a slew of subpoenas to seven people, including Rudy Giuliani, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and conservative lawyer John Eastman, as part of an investigation surrounding former President Trump.
- Blaming parents by labeling them as “domestic terrorists” and libeling them for speaking out against gender identity, pornographic materials in public school media centers and schools, colleges and universities teaching the racist and anti-white Critical Race Theory to their children and grandchildren. The War on Parents is real. See articles here, here, here, here and here.
- Blame anyone and anything, other than themselves for: rising gasoline and diesel prices, empty shelves in grocery stores, inflation, higher prices for food, clothing, services, higher interest rates and higher taxes.
- Blame the U.S. Supreme Court for deciding, after overturning Roe v. Wade, that the responsibility to decide on abortion back falls to state legislatures, not the federal government.
- Blame, and then defund, law enforcement from the local, to the state and federal levels in order to protect criminals, illegal aliens and groups like Antifa and Jane’s revenge who continue vandalize, terrorize and destroy neighborhoods and more recently women’s critical care centers nationwide.
- Blame anyone who leaves the Democrat political plantation. If you are black and are not a democrat you are a pariah. Candidate Biden in an interview with Charlamagne Tha God on the The Breakfast Club stated, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump then you ain’t black!” Leave the “political plantation” and you are deemed to be a traitor to the Democrat Party, its narrative and platform. If you ain’t gay or pro-gay then your also homophobic. If you question why the followers of Mohammed murder infidels then your Islamophobic. If you are successful and believe in free markets and individual responsibility for one’s actions then you ain’t a Democrat. If you don’t support the grooming of underaged children by encouraging transgenderism then you are simple wrong even though the America College of Pediatricians unequivocally finds that encouraging transgenderism is child abuse.
The Democrats consistently blame the murderers choice of weapons, e.g. guns, and not the individual’s clear dysfunctionality for recent shootings, especially school shooting, except when that person is one of them like like Robert ‘Bobby’ Crimo, III who massacred seven people and injured dozens of others on July 4th, 2022 in Highland Park, Illinois. You see Bobby was one of them, anti-Trump, pro-Antifa, with ties to progressive groups and an occultist. See image #1; image #2 and image #3.
The Bottom Line—Blame Keeps Dems on the Political Plantation
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is the consummate career politician who’s only mission is to keep his constituents on the political plantation.
The Democrats before during and after the Civil War were, and still are, segregationists. They have replaced the Southern plantations with American ghettos and slums.
The new Democrat segregationist policy is called “intersectionality” which is the interconnected nature of social categorizations such as race, class and gender as they apply to a given individual or group. Intersectionality is focused on identifying multiple factors of advantage and disadvantage.
Rather than focus the positives like individual responsibility, strengths, possibilities, successes and outcomes intersectionality focuses on the negatives. It is one of the great myths of our time.
Intersectionality does one thing and one thing only, it pits one group against other groups in order to gain political power. It divides rather than unites America and Americans.
The factors that have led to American ghettos are Democrat policies including: the welfare state (i.e. LBJ’s great society), socialist economic policies (i.e. creation of social security and the income tax under FDR), the promoting of racial violence in cities in the name of diversity, inclusion and equity (i.e. funding road and bridge repairs based on race not on need), and policies that put caring for the plant over caring for the American people (i.e. Green New Deal and Build Back Better under JRB).
Today we have the National Education Association publicly standing in defense of abortion. So teachers want less children to teach. If you look at where abortion clinics are located they’re in black and minority neighborhoods.
Democrats have built ghettos and slums that puts blacks back on their plantations. This time they aren’t the plantation owners but rather they are the politicians who control the budgets and public policies of these cities.
If you want to keep blacks in their ghettos and slums then first disarm them so that they cannot defend themselves from the crime and criminals that surround them. Then you defund the police in order to give free reign to the criminals of each ghetto and slum. Then you abort their children.
When Democrats do these simple things, which they have now for decades, then you get more ghettos and slums until every major metropolitan area becomes a huge ghetto and slum.
If you really want to see the future of the Democrat Party then watch this monologue by Tucker Carlson about Rhode Island State Senator and Democrat Tiara Mack. Tiara is the head in the sand black face of the black plantation Democrats. She’s perfect and embodies everything Democrats stand for.
Why are Democrats holding back the very talented Tiara Mack? pic.twitter.com/kNbFVdSVME
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) July 6, 2022
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.
The Blame Game by Kayne West. WARNING: Graphic language.