At his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida President Donald J. Trump announced on Tuesday, November 15th, 2022, that he will again run to become the President of the United States.
President Trump unequivocally stated,
“Together we will be taking on the most corrupt forces and entrenched interests imaginable. Our country is in a horrible state. We’re in grave trouble.”
No truer words have ever been spoken.
The choices are clear:
- No inflation, or rampant inflation under Democrats.
- Secure borders, or open borders under Democrats.
- Growth and prosperity, or dependence and poverty under Democrats.
- A nation in Ascent, or a nation in Decline under Democrats.
- Energy independence, or energy poor under Democrats.
- Peace, or constant war under Democrats.
- Law and order, or rampant crime under Democrats.
- Low taxes, or more taxes under Democrats.
- Less federal spending, or more federal spending under Democrats.
- Pro-parent, or parents as domestic terrorists under Democrats.
- Less federal debt, or unending federal debt under Democrats.
- Fewer regulations, or more regulations under Democrats.
- America first, or America last under Democrats.
- Defend the police, or defund the police under Democrats.
- American families first, or American families last under Democrats.
- Alpha males and females, or beta males and females under Democrats.
- Honesty and openness, versus corruption under Democrats.
- Protecting innocent girls and boys, or rampant human trafficking by Democrats.
- Drug free American, or drug addicted America under Democrats.
- Peace in the Middle East, the Abraham Accords, or violence and war in the Middle East.
- Freedom, or slavery under Democrats.
- Pro-life, or pro-death of the unborn under Democrats.
- Economic security, or economic dependency on other under Democrats.
- Military strength, or military weakness under Democrats.
- Marriage between one man and one women, or marriage defined as anything and everything under Democrats.
- Happiness, or human pain and suffering under Democrats.
- Conservationism, or radical environmentalism under Democrats.
- Faith, family and liberty, or godlessness, destruction of the traditional family and tyranny under the Democrats
- A Constitutional Republic, or Communism under Democrats.
- Free and fair elections, or cheating and stealing under Democrats
- God loving, or God and Godliness under attack by the Democrats.
As we have written it is time to fight like we have never fought before to save America.
The Bottom Line
Remember what Donald J. Trump said at his inaugural address,
For too long, a small group in our nation’s capital has reaped the rewards of government, while the people have borne the cost. Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered, but the jobs left and the factories closed. The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs, and while they celebrated in our nation’s capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land. That all changes, starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment — it belongs to you. It belongs to everyone gathered here today, and everyone watching, all across America. This is your day. This is your celebration, and this, the United States of America, is your country.
What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country, will be forgotten no longer. Everyone is listening to you now. You came by the tens of millions to become part of a historic movement, the likes of which the world has never seen before. At the center of this movement is a crucial conviction, that a nation exists to serve its citizens. Americans want great schools for their children, safe neighborhoods for their families, and good jobs for themselves. These are just and reasonable demands of righteous people and a righteous public, but for too many of our citizens a different reality exists. Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities, rusted out factories, scattered like tombstones across the across the landscape of our nation, an education system flush with cash, but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of all knowledge, and the crime, and the gangs, and the drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential. This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.
This says it all. Power to the people.
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.
Trump is not doing this because he's a power hungry politician climbing the ladder.
Trump is doing this because he loves his country and wants to save it.
— Brigitte Gabriel (@ACTBrigitte) November 16, 2022