“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” — Spanish philosopher George Santayana
What we are seeing happen in America today has been predicted by many teachers, authors, community leaders, politicians, novelists and journalists.
“Marxist Man could not have come upon the earth at a more illogical time. In an age when technological advances have finally made it feasible to adequately feed, clothe and house the entire human race, Marxist Man stands as a military threat to this peaceful achievement. His sense of insecurity drives him to demand exclusive control of human affairs in a day when nearly all other peoples would like to create a genuine United nations dedicated to world peace and world-wide prosperity. Although man can travel faster than sound and potentially provide frequent, intimate contacts between all cultures and all peoples, Marxist Man insists on creating iron barriers behind which he can secretly work.”
Robert Welch understood the insiders’ plans to destroy America in 1958 when he founded the John Birch Society (JBS). Since JBS was founded on December 9, 1958, it has been those men and women of good character, humane conscience, and religious ideals who have worked together to safeguard the U.S. Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
In his 1974 speech to JBS members in Los Angeles, California, he exposed the Globalist agenda, a.k.a. Agenda 21, and predicted the problems America would face today with uncanny accuracy. Mr. Welch quotes himself from the 1958 JBS founding meeting.
America’s First Marxist Man
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., following in the shadow of his mentor Barrack Hussein Obama, has now fundamentally transformed the White House, his Cabinet and all federal agencies into the most radical and dangerous regime that stands as a clear and present danger and threat to our Constitutional Republican form of government.
Biden is now a “Marxist Man” creating iron barriers behind which he, his cabinet and federal bureaucrats can secretly work to undermine we the people.
Mr. Welch’s steps toward tyranny are a mirror of Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. and his cabinet’s policies since January 20th, 2021.
Biden and his cabinet have:
- Induced the gradual surrender of America’s sovereignty piece by piece and step by step to various international organizations, e.g. World Economic Forum, World Health Organization, United Nations, and World Trade Organization,
- Centralized power in Washington, D.C. by executive order, rules, regulations and policies,
- Eliminated and blurred state lines, e.g. the invasion of the Southern border, and threatened state sovereignty in areas such as public education, and governance,
- Greatly expanded government spending as wastefully as possible, e.g. Green New Deal,
- Taxed we the people ever higher and higher,
- Created an increasingly unbalanced budget despite the higher taxation,
- Caused the wild inflation of our currency and threated the dollar as a global currency,
- Taken over the country by government control of places, wages and materials to combat the inflation which they themselves created,
- Enslaved our legal citizens using socialist controls over every aspect of our lives,
- Enlarged and weaponize the federal bureaucracy,
- Bullied corporations with massive regulations and their Equality, Social and Green agenda,
- Engage America in a constant war abroad in the Ukraine and potentially with China and Iran.
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.’s ultimate goal is a form of perfect one party system based upon Communist/Socialist ideals.
Most I N C O M P E T E N T Cabinet in U.S. History
To accomplish these goals Biden and his cabinet have failed as follows:
- Attorney General Merrick Garland. AG Garland has spied on the American people, designated parents who speak out about what their children are taught in public schools as “domestic terrorists”, over ruled the FBI and ordered a raid on the private residence of President Donald J. Trump, worked with social media platforms to censor Americans. House Resolution 743 — 117th Congress (2021-2022) stated, “On October 4, 2021, the Department of Justice released a memorandum from Attorney General Garland promising to announce a series of measures designed to address the alleged rise in criminal conduct toward school personnel, including opening dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting. Attorney General Garland’s memo made no mention of the statutory authority or authorities the Department would use to address those threats…Attorney General Garland has failed to faithfully uphold his oath and has by his actions, validated the belief of many Americans that the Department of Justice has been transformed into an unstoppable, partisan, Federal weapon used to officially punish political opponents. In an October 4, 2021, memorandum, Attorney General Garland announced that the Department of Justice would address alleged criminal conduct of lawful First Amendment activities objecting, among other things, to the teaching of “equity”, “inclusion”, and “critical race theory” concepts in public school districts.” Read the full text of HR 743 — 117th Congress (2021-2022).
- Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. On February 1, 2023 Congressman Andy Biggs filed a resolution to impeach Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas for “high crimes and misdemeanors.” According to USA Today, “Biggs listed as examples Mayorkas’ opposition to continue building the border fence, which had been a priority of former President Donald Trump, and opposition to keeping the Trump administration’s “Remain in Mexico” program. Biggs also criticized Mayorkas for slowing down Title 42, a pandemic-era border health rule that allows the government to quickly deport people here illegally because of the COVID-19 health emergency.” Mayorkas “started immediately emasculating the very, very strong policies of the previous (Trump) administration,” Biggs said.
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen. In a New York Times op-ed published on Monday (27 Feb 2023) while she visited the nation, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen claimed American taxpayers have a “moral duty” to defend Ukraine’s eastern border from invasion by giving aid to the nation. Yellen said the American support “is motivated, first and foremost, by a moral duty to come to the aid of a people under attack.” So far, American lawmakers have so far earmarked more than $110 billion of moral duty from taxpayers to defend the border against a Russian invasion. “Our work is not over. In fact, it is more vital than ever that we continue supporting the Ukrainians,” she continued. “Ukraine’s military resistance depends on a government that can function effectively, as well as a stable economy that can help finance defense efforts over the long term. By fortifying the ‘home front,’ our economic assistance is helping make possible Ukraine’s stalwart frontline defense against Russia.”
- Secretary of Defense Defense Lloyd Austin. The Stars and Stripes reported on October 6, 2022, “Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin on Thursday directed senior defense leaders to begin changing the names of military bases and assets honoring the Confederacy, bringing the Pentagon in line with recommendations issued by a congressional commission. Austin said he agreed with the findings of the Naming Commission, a group convened by Congress to purge the military of commemorative references to the Confederacy, and is committed to implementing the renaming plan as soon as possible.” On 23 Feb 2023 on NPR’s All Things Considered, woke Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin responded to questions on what would constitute a victory in the Ukraine-Russia war by stating that “Ukraine’s going to decide what victory’s going to look like.” Asked how this war ends, Austin responded, “I think, again, we’re going to focus on what’s in front of us right now and put them in the best possible position to continue to be successful. And I think that will lead us to Ukraine being in a — again, a good place, whether or not the fighting continues or whether or not they decide to go to the negotiating table.”
- Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg. Michele Gama Sosa opinion editor for the Daily Caller asked Is Pete Buttigieg The Most Incompetent Transportation Secretary In History? Sosa on January 12, 2023 wrote, “Things just keep getting worse for Pete Buttigieg. After Southwest Airlines ruined many Americans’ holiday plans with mass cancelations, now a “glitch” is causing hundreds of flights to be canceled again.” Trending Politics, on March 3, 2023 reported, “On Thursday, authorities announced that Patrick Wojahn, the mayor of College Park, Maryland, had been arrested on numerous charges of suspected child p*rnography and had subsequently resigned from his position. The Prince George’s County Police Department reported that Wojahn, 47, was accused of 56 counts of alleged child p*rnography, including 40 counts of possessing child exploitative material and 16 counts of distributing child exploitative material. According to the Washington Blade, Wojhan was mentored by Pete Buttigieg. The article was written in 2019 and goes into depth about the relationship the two political figures had. During his Council elections and his first run as a mayoral candidate, Wojahn knew he had no choice but to run as an openly gay man because of his media prominence with the marriage equality lawsuit. But being elected as an out gay mayor landed him a fortuitous mentor…The two continued to talk over the phone and Buttigieg explained the conference to him and what would take place at the meeting. Later, they would both attend a White House reception during the Obama administration where Dave and Chasten (Buttigieg) would meet as well. Wojahn said, “I actually met Mayor Pete Buttigieg shortly after I was elected mayor in 2015, I went to the U.S. Conference of Mayors’ Winter Meeting in D.C. in January and he was assigned to be my buddy.”
- FBI Director Christopher Wray, CIA Director William Burns and Secretary of State Antony Blinken. The Geller Report in a column titled TWITTER FILES: FBI, CIA, DoD, Et al. Actively Worked With EVERY Social Media Platform to Control and Censor Speech wrote, “In this latest drop we see the FBI, CIA, DoD, State Department, Pentagon, et.al. dictating censorship to Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, Verizon, Reddit, even Pinterest, and many others. This is so vast, so deep, it’s …… the whole of the state. The files show the FBI acting as doorman to a vast program of social media surveillance and censorship, encompassing agencies across the federal government – from the State Department to the Pentagon to the CIA. The government was in constant contact not just with Twitter but with virtually every major tech firm. We live in a surveillance state.”
The Bottom Line
Biden with the aid of his cabinet and federal agencies like the CIA, FBI, Justice Department, Department of Homeland Security, et. al. have made America RED.
Biden is now the Marxist man in every way conceivable.
Gird your loins for the next two years of this regime.
We hope to see a regime change in 2024.
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.