Just to name a few.
Liberty Counsel (thanks to Amil Imani):
Since President Donald Trump took office on January 20, 2017, he has already become the most pro-America, pro-business, pro-military, pro-law enforcement, pro-life, pro-religious liberty, and pro-Israel president in the history of the United States.
As of September 1, 2020, the United States Senate has confirmed 203 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including two associate justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 53 judges for the United States courts of appeals, 146 judges for the United States district courts, and two judges for the United States Court of International Trade. The impact of this one presidential accomplishment will continue his legacy for many years.
Here are some of President Trump’s other accomplishments so far:
• Decreased black and Hispanic unemployment to a record low.
• Decreased jobless claims at the lowest level since 1969.
• Increased black business ownership by 400 percent.
• Increased consumer confidence to the highest level in 18 years.
• Decreased youth unemployment to 52-year low.
• Increased median income to highest in history.
• Increased business investments 39 percent.
• Decreased food stamp use by 500,000 in one month
• Increased homebuilding permits to the highest since 2007.
• Increased oil production to 10 million barrels a day for the first time since 1970.
• Increased the stock market to an all-time high.
• Added more than 7 million jobs to the economy while the unemployment rate has dropped to its lowest level in a half century – 3.5 percent.
• Surpassed Congressional Budget Office’s projection for creating new jobs by more than 5 million.
• Lifted Americans who had been left behind, with millions of Americans coming off the sidelines and back into the workforce.
• Lead the Dow, S&P 500, and NASDAQ to have all repeatedly hit record highs.
• Reversed decades of calamitous trade policies and securing deals that will positively affect American workers.
• Renegotiated existing deals and leaving deals that would harm American workers.
• Put an end to NAFTA and negotiated USMCA to take its place, a true victory for American workers, businesses, and farmers.
• Stood up to China after decades of other administrations looking the other way while the nation’s trade deficit soared and jobs were shipped overseas.
• Renegotiated the United States-Korea trade agreement and withdrew from the disastrous Trans-Pacific Partnership.
• Created hottest economy in the world and will do so again following the interruption caused by Coronavirus.
• Passed historic tax cuts providing needed relief for American families and putting American businesses on a level playing field.
• Created opportunity zones to spur investment and job creation in forgotten communities.
• Restored American manufacturing, putting in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
• Cut regulations at a historic pace to free up American businesses – meeting and far exceeding the promise to cut two regulations for every new one.
• Ended the Obama Administration’s war on coal as promised, rolling back the so-called Clean Power Plan, WOTUS, stream protection rule, and other overregulation.
• Replaced Obama Administration’s disastrous CAFE standards and rolled back burdensome Dodd-Frank provisions, as promised.
• Put in place policies to lift working families, including releasing the first presidential budget in history to include a national paid family leave plan.
• Invested in workforce development to ensure American workers are prepared to gain high-paying, family-supporting jobs.
• Promoted school choice to ensure all families have access to quality education for their children.
• Freed American energy producers to conduct their business, leading to record oil and natural gas production and expanded energy exports.
• Followed through on the promise to approve new pipelines, including the Keystone and Dakota Access pipelines.
• Withdrew from the job-killing Paris agreement.
• Signed an order calling for work requirements for welfare.
• Nominated the first woman to lead the CIA.
• Collected record taxes in first month under tax cuts; ran surplus in January 2018.
• Proposed largest civil service change in 40 years – “Hire the best and fire the worst.”
• Signed bipartisan bill to combat synthetic opioids.
• Decreased federal bureaucracy by 16,000 positions and slashed government regulations.
• Rebuilt our military with historic investments in our defense and provided our troops the largest military pay raise in a decade.
• After years of neglect by past administrations, President Trump is rebuilding our military.
• Withdrew from the disastrous Iran nuclear deal and reimposed all sanctions.
• Followed through and stood up to the president of Syria, Bashar Hafez al-Assad, and his regime’s horrific use of chemical weapons against its own people.
• Defeated ISIS’ territorial caliphate and brought terrorist leaders to justice, including ISIS’ leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
• Restored American leadership in space and established the Space Force.
• Took action to ensure America leads the way on the technologies of the future like AI and 5G.
• Stopped $230 million in rebuilding payments to Syria.
• Brought back soldiers’ remains from the Korean War.
• Secured release of American prisoners from North Korea.
• Negotiated peace talks between North and South Korea.
• Expanded access to more affordable coverage options, like Association Health Plans and short-term, limited duration insurance plans.
• Increased healthcare transparency and empowering patients.
• Lowered drug prices for American patients, including working to stop Americans from paying far more than patients in other countries.
• Ended the burdensome Obama-era individual mandate penalty.
• Took action to protect and strengthen Medicare for seniors and reduced Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D premiums.
• Ensured Americans with pre-existing conditions they would be protected.
• Signed the Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act of 2017 into law
which targets online sex trafficking and subjects websites to federal criminal and civil
liability when users misuse online personals.
• Shut down two major websites used for prostitution and sex trafficking.
• Allocated more than $35 million in Justice Department grants to 73 organizations in 33 states that provide safe housing for victims of human trafficking.
• Rescued 39 previously missing children in ages from 3 to 17 at risk for sex trafficking, abuse and exploitation in Georgia, as part of a two-week mission by the U.S. Marshals Service.
Sanctity of Human Life
• Spoke live via satellite at the March for Life in DC, a first for any sitting U.S. president.
• Cut off taxpayer funding for the U.N. Population Fund.
• Signed H.J. Res. 43 into law which overturned an Obama regulation that prohibited states from defunding Planned Parenthood.
• Issued guidance to stop taxpayer funding of abortion in ObamaCare exchange plans.
• Signed an executive order to restore the Mexico City Policy and defund International Planned Parenthood Federation, blocking $9 billion in aid from funding abortion.
• Took action to end federal research using fetal tissue.
• Formed a new Conscience and Religious Freedom Division within the U.S. Dept. of HHS to protect religious freedom and restrict taxpayer funds from discriminating against religion.
• Implemented a new policy directive within the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs which focuses on protecting religious freedom.
• Hosted the first Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom at the U.S. Department of State.
• Nominated Gov. Sam Brownback of Kansas to be Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom, Department of State.
• Protected the free exercise of religion by reversing Obama-era policies with new legal guidance issued to the Department of Justice by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
• Signed an executive order on religious liberty on the National Day of Prayer.
• Ordered the IRS not to enforce restrictions on political activity by churches.
• Helped faith-based groups give healthcare coverage to 13.7 million Americans.
• Issued a guidance protecting religious liberty within the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture ensuring that Christians who opposed “same-sex marriage” would not experience discrimination.
• Removed Obama web pages on LGBT issues.
• Disqualified “transgender” individuals from serving in the military, thus freeing personnel from participating in LGBT training based upon their religious beliefs and conscientious objections.
• Issued nine proposed rules to protect religious organizations from unfair and unequal treatment by the federal government.
• Eliminated burdensome Obama-era requirements that unfairly imposed unique regulatory burdens only on religious organizations.
• Requiring federal agencies to ensure that the grant-making practices of state recipients of federal funding comply with the First Amendment.
• Ensuring religious organizations can compete on a level playing field for funding, without discrimination.
Students’ Religious Liberty
• Took action to further safeguard students’ constitutionally protected right to pray in school.
• President Trump is updating federal guidance regarding protected prayer and religious expression in public schools, which has not been issued since 2003. The update will help safeguard students’ rights by giving education providers and students the most current information concerning prayer in public schools. To receive federal funds, local educational agencies must confirm that their policies do not prevent or interfere with the constitutionally protected rights outlined in the guidance. The updated guidance will help improve individuals’ ability to file a complaint if they are denied the ability to participate in protected religious expression.
• Issued guidance which made clear that students can read religious texts or pray during recess and other non-instructional periods, organize prayer groups, and express their religious beliefs in their assignments.
• Declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel and moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.
• Visited Jerusalem’s Western Wall and prayed, a first for any sitting U.S. president.
• Signed the Taylor Force Act prohibiting aid to the Palestinian Authority if it funds terrorism.
• Cut $225 million from the Palestinian Authority.
• Brokered an historic deal between Israel and an Arab Gulf State. The Israel–United Arab Emirates peace agreement, or the Abraham Accord, was agreed to by Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and includes first commercial flight between the two countries.
• Delivered the first F-35 stealth jets to Israel.
• Withdrew from the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) citing “anti-Israel bias.”
• Cut $300 million in aid to Pakistan.
• Cut all U.S. funding for UNRWA, the U.N. agency serving Palestinian refugees, a
politicized and pro-Palestinian organization which perpetuates the refugee issue.
• Withdrew from the anti-Israel U.N. Human Rights Council.
• Appointed pro-Israel Nikki Haley to serve as U.S. Ambassador at the United Nations, who assumed a more assertive role and negotiated $285 million cut in U.N. budget.
• Withdrew America from the Iran deal, imposed tough sanctions and pledged to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.
• Closed the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) office in Washington, D.C.
• Approved a 10-year military aid package for Israel, providing $3.8 billion annually to secure Israel’s defense.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) October 1, 2023
EDITORS NOTE: This Geller Report is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.