Today is the 13th day after the unprovoked attack on innocents by Hamas on Saturday, October 7th, 2023—a date that will live in infamy. Hamas and its supporters have demonstrated moral degeneracy that knows no bounds.
Today we now understand why Hamas tortured, raped, burned alive and massacred innocent babies, women and civilians from mulitple countries. It is in the Hamas Charter. The Charter states contains such things as:
- The idea of Islam nullifying Israel.
- “…our battle with the Jews is long and dangerous…”
- “In the struggle against the Jewish occupation of Palestine the banner of Jihad must be raised…”
- “…the Palestinian cause is a religious cause…”
- “…the war with the Jews…”
Below is a video featuring Mohammad Kabiya, an Israeli Arab Muslim reservist in the Israel Defence Forces, telling the unvarnished truth about Hamas and Israel’s need to defend itself.
Today we also learn the following:
- Hamas wants to trade a Council on American Islamic Relation (CAIR) leader in federal prison for a U.S. Hostage. The Muslim in prison is Mufid Abdulqader, the half brother of Hamas leader Khaled Mashal, who is currently serving out his 20 years in prison sentence in a low security federal prison in Seagoville, Texas. Funding terrorists and a history of chanting terrorist threats apparently netted Abdulqader an easy ride at a low security prison.
- After being exposed, the Biden regime put Nejwa Ali a pro-Hamas ‘F**k Israel’ employee at the Department of Homeland Security on leave. Nejwa Ali was a former spokeswoman for the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO). Ali was in a position to determine who gets to come into the country as an immigrant or “asylum seeker.”
- An ex-employee of a Hamas ally Yousra Fazili worked as a Pentagon Special Assistant for Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Programs. Rep Jack Bergman is demanding answers over Yousra Fazili who worked for the Islamic terror state of Qatar and now works at the Pentagon. In 2022, she became the Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Defense Programs at the U.S. Department of Defense. NOTE: In late September, it was learned that Ariane Tabatabai, who had worked with the Iranian government and secretly promoted their agenda before appearing to testify in Congress, was working as the Chief of Staff to the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations and Low Intensity Conflict.
- United Nations refugee funds for Gaza are being used to finance terrorism and Anti-Semitism. In the wake of the atrocities perpetrated by Hamas terrorists that killed over 1,400 Israeli civilians on October 7, increased scrutiny is being centered on the ideology that fueled the barbarity that took place. Experts say that funds allocated to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) have not only been funneled to terrorists in Gaza, but have also been used to fund educational materials for Palestinian youth that is rife with anti-Semitism.
- Witnesses have testified that ‘children were tortured in front of their parents The children’s eyes were gouged out, and their fingers were chopped off.
- The Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison’s chief of staff promotes pro-Hamas rally in Minneapolis. Democratic Minnesota attorney general Keith Ellison’s chief of staff on Sunday promoted a pro-Hamas rally in Minneapolis, where demonstrators called for Israel’s eradication and told Israeli “settlers” to “fuck off.” Donna Cassutt, who has served as Ellison’s chief of staff since 2019, advertised the rally in a Sunday tweet, which alerted Minnesotans that the “March for Palestine” was happening “today.” More than 1,000 pro-Hamas demonstrators went on to attend the rally in Minneapolis. Attendees brandished signs and repeated chants with the slogan “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” which advocates for the destruction of Israel. One attendee, meanwhile, held a sign saying, “Settlers fuck off,” while others called to “end U.S. aid to Israel.”
- Hamas struck a convoy of Gazans fleeing south, killing 70. IDF spokesperson Jonathan Conricus says a strike on a convoy of Gazans fleeing to the southern part of the Strip Friday appears to have been a false flag operation carried out by Hamas. “When you apply logic and think who would benefit from those very horrible images of children and civilians that were evacuating south and then they are apparently clearly dead, who stands to gain from that, only one organization: Hamas,” Conricus says during a Q and A session on X. At least 70 people, most of them children, were killed in the strike, which occurred on a route that Israel said should be used for fleeing Gazans. Another 200 were injured.
Watch and listen:
What the Palestinian terrorists did to the Israeli families before they executed them in their own homes. pic.twitter.com/6wd15cnUXX
— Marina Medvin 🇺🇸 (@MarinaMedvin) October 19, 2023
WW III The Global War Against Islamic Terrorism — Day 13/Friday the 13th
During interview with CNN, President Herzog reveals handbook issued to Hamas terrorists instructing them how to abduct Israelis, torture them with electric shocks, and murder them.https://t.co/tdTwLEmPIJ
— World Israel News (@worldisraelnews) October 17, 2023
This was the week our press corps was revealed for what they truly are: the stenographers of terrorists. pic.twitter.com/Zk9pkOfviC
— Batya Ungar-Sargon (@bungarsargon) October 20, 2023
To the presidents of @Columbia, @nyuniversity, @Harvard and other universities who have stood SILENT as terror supporters have marched through campus and celebrated raping women, executing children and kidnapping grandmothers, you are cowards.
Listen to Columbia Professor and… pic.twitter.com/PoTXnAWZtp
— Israel ישראל 🇮🇱 (@Israel) October 19, 2023
NEW: Senior official at the U.S. State Department Josh Paul has resigned over Biden's failure in the Middle East.
In his resignation letter, Paul strongly condemned Hamas before blasting the Biden Administration for failing to put American interests first.
“Let me be clear:… pic.twitter.com/B53AUhAU7I
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) October 19, 2023
And right before the jihadist insurrection at the Cannon building in Washington DC today, I ran into @RepMattGaetz. It’s time for everyone in America to call out the enemies within our government! #JimJordan4Speaker
— Ben Bergquam – Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV) News (@BenBergquam) October 19, 2023
We should not be sending one red cent of your money to Hamas. pic.twitter.com/13qtYJE2C5
— Ron DeSantis (@RonDeSantis) October 19, 2023
We are one.
We are united.
We are in this together.
— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) October 19, 2023
עם הלוחמים. מוכנים. pic.twitter.com/mVjwEFQXgC
— Benjamin Netanyahu – בנימין נתניהו (@netanyahu) October 19, 2023
US President Joe Biden has stated that the explosion near the Gaza hospital was not the fault of Israel based on intelligence.
Despite this, Canada's foreign minister Mélanie Joly refused to clear the record today during question period in the House of Commons. pic.twitter.com/4ZD3CaUQxU
— Yanky (@Yanky_Pollak) October 20, 2023
— Lou Dobbs (@LouDobbs) October 19, 2023
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) October 20, 2023
Ep. 31 How to avoid World War III pic.twitter.com/kdzoMxOt3B
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) October 19, 2023
Enough is enough! Denmark took in 321 Palestinian refugees in 1992.
By 2019, 64% had been convicted of a crime (including 34% of their children too).
A very large portion were also on welfare.
Britain must not make the same mistake! pic.twitter.com/0IQsIrMf0e
— Nigel Farage (@Nigel_Farage) October 19, 2023
©2023. Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.