“The Holocaust was the systematic, bureaucratic, state-sponsored murder of six million Jews and the persecution of millions more by the Nazi regime and its collaborators.” – Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum, St. Louis, Missouri.
As we begin the new year with hope and prayers that our families are kept safe from harm we were shocked by an article sent to us by a reader (H/T TJS). After reading the article we asked ourselves: are we are seeing the rise of an effort to eliminate one group of people because of the color of their skins?
QUESTION: What color of skin is now under attack?
ANSWER: White skin!
The article sent to us was published on January 1st, 2022 by the New York Post titled “NYC will consider race when distributing life-saving COVID treatments” by Jon Levine. Mr. Levine reported:
New York City will take a patient’s race into account when distributing potentially life-saving COVID treatments, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene revealed on their website.
The city will “consider race and ethnicity when assessing individual risk,” reads the agency’s official guidance from Dec. 20, which adds that “longstanding systemic health and social inequities” can contribute to an increased risk of dying from COVID-19.
The guidance applies to both the distribution of monoclonal antibodies and oral antivirals like Paxlovid and Molnupiravir.
“Monoclonal antibody treatments have averted at least 1,100 hospitalizations and at least 500 deaths among people treated in New York City,” the city said in October.
QUESTION: Is this not part of a systematic, bureaucratic, state-sponsored murder of whites by New York City and its collaborators?
The Path to White Genocide
Since 2016 we have witnessed “anti-white rhetoric” building up to the point where, some of those who are white, are living in fear. Fear of being cancelled as a race. Fear of losing their jobs because they are white. Fear of being demonized and even attacked on the streets just because they are white.
It began with the labeling of any and all whites as “racists.”
Statues of white men like Robert E. Lee, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt were torn down by angry mobs or ordered removed by government edicts.
Then it moved to the next level of labeling anyone who is white a “supremacist.”
Then, after the death of George Floyd, was the introduction of Critical Race Theory into our public schools, colleges, universities and even taught by corporations to their employees. Critical Race Theory teaches nonwhites to hate whites and whites to hate themselves for being white.
Then the rhetoric became a passionate call to “kill all whites.” Killing whites metaphorically wasn’t enough. Now whites must be hunted down and killed by all means necessary.
On February 9th, 2016 Black Lives Matter co-founder Yusra Khogali sent out a tweet – that was subsequently taken down – that read:
“Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz.”
On January 9th, 2017 in a column titled “Left’s Mission Accomplished: Blacks Torturing Whites” Lloyd Marcus wrote:
Upon hearing that 4 blacks kidnapped and tortured a disabled white man, I wanted to say to the Left (Democrats, mainstream media, Hollywood and Black Lives Matter), “Mission accomplished.” The 4 pieces of pond-scum forced their white hostage to say f*** Trump and f*** white people.
Folks, make no mistake about it. While some on the Left claim to be upset, this is exactly the hate and violence they hope to generate throughout Trump’s entire presidency. A farmer does not plant corn and then is surprised when stalks of corn begin to grow. The Left has been planting seeds of racial hate and division ever since white America elected Obama. Why? Because the Left needed to be able to scream “racism” whenever anyone opposed Obama (their Trojan Horse) implementing their far-left-radical socialist/progressive agenda.
America is now reaping what has been sown – in the name of “equality” and “social justice” – a hatred for white people.
To understand just read the Black Lives Matter’s Seven Demands:
- Convict and ban Trump from future political office: We are joining Rep. Ilhan Omar, Rep. Ayanna Pressley, Rep. Cori Bush, Rep. Jamaal Bowman, and others who are demanding Trump be immediately convicted in the United States Senate. Trump must also be banned from holding elected office in the future. Call your members of Congress and demand they support conviction by dialing (202) 224-3121.
- Expel Republican members of Congress who attempted to overturn the election and incited a white supremacist attack: More than half the Republican representatives and multiple senators stoked Trump’s conspiracy theories and encouraged the white supremacists to take action to overturn the election. We are supporting Rep. Cori Bush’s resolution to expel them from Congress for their dangerous and traitorous actions. We also support steps to bar them from seeking another office.
- Launch a full investigation into the ties between white supremacy and the Capitol Police, law enforcement, and the military: The Capitol was able to be breached and overrun by white supremacists attempting to disrupt a political process that is fundamental to our democracy. We know that police departments have been a safe haven for white supremacists to hide malintent behind a badge, because the badge was created for that purpose. We also know off-duty cops and military were among the mob at the Capitol on January 6th. Guilty parties need to be held accountable and fired. We are supporting Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s COUP Act to investigate these connections.
- Permanently ban Trump from all digital media platforms: Trump has always used his digital media platforms recklessly and irresponsibly to spread lies and disinformation. Now it is clearer than ever that his digital media is also used to incite violence and promote its continuation. He must be stopped from encouraging his mob and further endangering our communities, even after inauguration.
- Defund the police: The police that met our BLM protestors this summer with assault rifles, teargas, and military-grade protective gear were the same police that, on Wednesday, met white supremacists with patience and the benefit of the doubt, going so far as to pose for selfies with rioters. The contrast was jarring, but not for Black people. We have always known who the police truly protect and serve. D.C. has the most police per capita in the country; more funding is not the solution.
- Don’t let the coup be used as an excuse to crack down on our movement: In response to the coup, Politicians have already introduced the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021. We’ve seen this playbook before. These laws are used to target Black and brown communities for heightened surveillance. Republicans are already busy trying to create an equivalence between the mob on January 6th and our Freedom Summer. We don’t need new domestic terror laws, facial recognition, or any other new police power for the state. Our government should protect righteous protest and stay focused on the real issue: rooting out white supremacy. There are enough laws, resources, and intelligence, but they were not used to stop the coup. Our elected officials must uncover why.
- Pass the BREATHE Act: The police were born out of slave patrols. We cannot reform an institution built upon white supremacy. We need a new, radical approach to public safety and community investment. President Biden has already drawn on the BREATHE Act in his executive actions calling for racial equity screens in federal programs, investing in environmental justice at historic levels, and engaging with system-impacted communities. The BREATHE Act paints a vision of a world where Black lives matter through investments in housing, education, health, and environmental justice.
The Bottom Line
Book Burning – On May 10, 1933, university students in 34 university towns across Germany burned over 25,000 books. The works of Jewish authors like Albert Einstein and Sigmund Freud went up in flames alongside blacklisted American authors such as Ernest Hemingway and Helen Keller, while students gave the Nazi salute. They called it “purging.”
What the heck happened in Germany in the ’20s and ’30s? Very intelligent, highly-educated population and they went barking mad. How did that happen? The answer is “mass formation psychosis”. Watch Dr. Robert Malone explain Mass Formation Psychosis:
Fast forward to 2022 and we are seeing another form of purging.
It is the purging of all things white by Black Lives Matter and members of the cancel culture.
Lloyd Marcus, who is black, asked the following:
As a decent human being, you are probably asking, “Lloyd, why would Democrats sow lies to grow racial hate in black Americans?”
Answer: The more the Left can get blacks hating and fearing cops and whites, the more blacks will vote for Democrats. The more Democrats in government, the more the Left can force its wacko agenda on Americans.
Lloyd was prophetic in his prediction. Lloyd has since passed away, but his words live on as a warning to all Americans. The “wacko agenda” has now become public policy.
We believe that all men were created equal and our Creator has endowed us with certain inalienable rights – life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
The Democrat Party has sown the seeds of discontent and cannot stop what they have started. Now the Democrat Party, including white Democrats, are reaping the crop of violence, hate, fear and murderous rage and anger aimed at white straight working class Judeo-Christian men and women.
QUESTION: Can the Democrats’ wacko genocidal agenda be stopped?
ANSWER: We shall see on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.