“Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power.” — George Orwell, 1984.
“The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.” ―
“The measure of a man is what he does with power.” ―
“Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” — Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg-Acton, 19th-century British historian.
As we the people approach the end of 2023 and look forward to 2024 it is time to right the unrightable wrongs done to us by those in power, from the school house to the White House.
The biggest and most pressing question of 2024 is who will have the power! We the people or our government.
This is the question that must be answered at the ballot box by we the people.
On Tuesday, November 5, 2024 we must answer with our vote the following questions:
- Do we want a bigger and bigger government or not?
- Do you want to continue to send billions in your tax dollars to dictators or not?
- Do you want open borders or not?
- Do want billions of taxpayer dollars going to illegal aliens or not?
- Do we want parents to have control of what their children learn in public schools or not?
- Do we want control over the type of automobile we own or not?
- Do we want to make more money in order to pay our mortgage, feed and cloth our family or not?
- Do we want to have available the cheapest and most reliable sources or energy or not?
- Do we want the right to speak freely or not?
- Do we want a Constutional Republican form of government or not?
- Do you want to choose our sex or believe in the science that there are only 2 genders, male and female?
- Do want America to be great or do we want the swamp to control America?
- Finally, do we want a president who loves America or that hates America?
If you want less government, control over your children’s education, the ability to choose your car, pay your mortgage, feed and cloth your family, use cheap reliable power, speak freely, restore our Constitutional Republican form or government, be a man and a woman, drain the swamp and have a president who truly loves American then your know what to do.
On Tuesday, November 5, 2024 use your vote to take back America and return power to the people.
We wish all of our readers a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
©2023. Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.
POST ON X:
Today, the House is voting to formally open an impeachment inquiry into President Biden.
The facts don’t lie.
It’s time to get the American people answers. pic.twitter.com/O0Jtxx9J2u
— Speaker Mike Johnson (@SpeakerJohnson) December 13, 2023