On April 1st, 2021 (April Fools Day) Joseph Robinett Biden Jr. tweeted,
A Cabinet that looks like America. pic.twitter.com/XZNOSTE2GJ
— President Biden (@POTUS) April 2, 2021
April Fools’ Day, or All Fools’ Day, is an annual custom on April 1st consisting of “practical jokes” and “hoaxes.”
Little did anyone realize that this single Biden tweet was both a joke and a hoax fostered upon the the American people.
On April 29th, 2021 the White House stated in its FACT SHEET: 100 Days In, Biden-Harris Administration Makes History with Presidential Appointees the following,
Today, the White House Office of Presidential Personnel is releasing new data about the historic number and diversity of presidential appointees hired by Day 100 of the Biden-Harris Administration.
Since Biden’s inauguration we have learned the following about Biden’s “diverse” cabinet:
- Attorney General Merrick Garland. AG Garland has spied on the American people, designated parents who speak out about what their children are taught in public schools as “domestic terrorists”, over ruled the FBI and ordered a raid on the private residence of President Donald J. Trump, worked with social media platforms to censor Americans. House Resolution 743 — 117th Congress (2021-2022) stated, “On October 4, 2021, the Department of Justice released a memorandum from Attorney General Garland promising to announce a series of measures designed to address the alleged rise in criminal conduct toward school personnel, including opening dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting. Attorney General Garland’s memo made no mention of the statutory authority or authorities the Department would use to address those threats…Attorney General Garland has failed to faithfully uphold his oath and has by his actions, validated the belief of many Americans that the Department of Justice has been transformed into an unstoppable, partisan, Federal weapon used to officially punish political opponents. In an October 4, 2021, memorandum, Attorney General Garland announced that the Department of Justice would address alleged criminal conduct of lawful First Amendment activities objecting, among other things, to the teaching of “equity”, “inclusion”, and “critical race theory” concepts in public school districts.” Read the full text of HR 743 — 117th Congress (2021-2022).
- Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. On February 1, 2023 Congressman Andy Biggs filed a resolution to impeach Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas for “high crimes and misdemeanors.” According to USA Today, “Biggs listed as examples Mayorkas’ opposition to continue building the border fence, which had been a priority of former President Donald Trump, and opposition to keeping the Trump administration’s “Remain in Mexico” program. Biggs also criticized Mayorkas for slowing down Title 42, a pandemic-era border health rule that allows the government to quickly deport people here illegally because of the COVID-19 health emergency.” Mayorkas “started immediately emasculating the very, very strong policies of the previous (Trump) administration,” Biggs said.
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen. In a New York Times op-ed published on Monday (27 Feb 2023) while she visited the nation, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen claimed American taxpayers have a “moral duty” to defend Ukraine’s eastern border from invasion by giving aid to the nation. Yellen said the American support “is motivated, first and foremost, by a moral duty to come to the aid of a people under attack.” So far, American lawmakers have so far earmarked more than $110 billion of moral duty from taxpayers to defend the border against a Russian invasion. “Our work is not over. In fact, it is more vital than ever that we continue supporting the Ukrainians,” she continued. “Ukraine’s military resistance depends on a government that can function effectively, as well as a stable economy that can help finance defense efforts over the long term. By fortifying the ‘home front,’ our economic assistance is helping make possible Ukraine’s stalwart frontline defense against Russia.”
- Secretary of Defense Defense Lloyd Austin. The Stars and Stripes reported on October 6, 2022, “Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin on Thursday directed senior defense leaders to begin changing the names of military bases and assets honoring the Confederacy, bringing the Pentagon in line with recommendations issued by a congressional commission. Austin said he agreed with the findings of the Naming Commission, a group convened by Congress to purge the military of commemorative references to the Confederacy, and is committed to implementing the renaming plan as soon as possible.” On 23 Feb 2023 on NPR’s All Things Considered, woke Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin responded to questions on what would constitute a victory in the Ukraine-Russia war by stating that “Ukraine’s going to decide what victory’s going to look like.” Asked how this war ends, Austin responded, “I think, again, we’re going to focus on what’s in front of us right now and put them in the best possible position to continue to be successful. And I think that will lead us to Ukraine being in a — again, a good place, whether or not the fighting continues or whether or not they decide to go to the negotiating table.”
- Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg. Michele Gama Sosa opinion editor for the Daily Caller asked Is Pete Buttigieg The Most Incompetent Transportation Secretary In History? Sosa on January 12, 2023 wrote, “Things just keep getting worse for Pete Buttigieg. After Southwest Airlines ruined many Americans’ holiday plans with mass cancelations, now a “glitch” is causing hundreds of flights to be canceled again.” Trending Politics, on March 3, 2023 reported, “On Thursday, authorities announced that Patrick Wojahn, the mayor of College Park, Maryland, had been arrested on numerous charges of suspected child p*rnography and had subsequently resigned from his position. The Prince George’s County Police Department reported that Wojahn, 47, was accused of 56 counts of alleged child p*rnography, including 40 counts of possessing child exploitative material and 16 counts of distributing child exploitative material. According to the Washington Blade, Wojhan was mentored by Pete Buttigieg. The article was written in 2019 and goes into depth about the relationship the two political figures had. During his Council elections and his first run as a mayoral candidate, Wojahn knew he had no choice but to run as an openly gay man because of his media prominence with the marriage equality lawsuit. But being elected as an out gay mayor landed him a fortuitous mentor…The two continued to talk over the phone and Buttigieg explained the conference to him and what would take place at the meeting. Later, they would both attend a White House reception during the Obama administration where Dave and Chasten (Buttigieg) would meet as well. Wojahn said, “I actually met Mayor Pete Buttigieg shortly after I was elected mayor in 2015, I went to the U.S. Conference of Mayors’ Winter Meeting in D.C. in January and he was assigned to be my buddy.”
- FBI Director Christopher Wray, CIA Director William Burns and Secretary of State Antony Blinken. The Geller Report in a column titled TWITTER FILES: FBI, CIA, DoD, Et al. Actively Worked With EVERY Social Media Platform to Control and Censor Speech wrote, “In this latest drop we see the FBI, CIA, DoD, State Department, Pentagon, et.al. dictating censorship to Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, Verizon, Reddit, even Pinterest, and many others. This is so vast, so deep, it’s …… the whole of the state. The files show the FBI acting as doorman to a vast program of social media surveillance and censorship, encompassing agencies across the federal government – from the State Department to the Pentagon to the CIA. The government was in constant contact not just with Twitter but with virtually every major tech firm. We live in a surveillance state.”
The Bottom Line
Breitbart’s Charlies Spiering on wrote,
President Joe Biden boasted that his cabinet “looks like America” during his first meeting with his team on Thursday.
“This is the first in American history that the Cabinet looks like America,” Biden said as his cabinet gathered at the White House. “That’s what we promised we were going to do, and we’ve done it.”
[ … ]
Kamala Harris is the first female vice president, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is the first female Treasury Secretary, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin is the first black defense secretary, and Interior Secretary Deb Haaland is the first Native American cabinet secretary.
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg is the first Senate-confirmed openly gay cabinet secretary.
What has happened since Biden was selected president is unbelievable. Biden has based his cabinet selections on sex, race and sexual orientation, not on competence.
We have seen a war started, high gasoline prices, the cost of food sky rocket, the cost of services rising, lockdowns, mandated Covid jabs, train derailments, ship yards shut down, taxes and spending going through the roof.
Add to this the invasion of our Southern border by illegal aliens and drug cartel members who are bringing in enough fentanyl to kill every single American. Human trafficking, crime, defund the police, neuter not only our children but our law enforcement agencies and police.
QUESTION: What has this cabinet ACTUALLLY DONE for the American people?
Perhaps it is better to ask: What is this cabinet DOING TO HARM the American people EACH AND EVERY DAY?
We report. You decide if this is the most I N C O M P E T E N T Cabinet in U.S. History.
©Dr. Rich Swier. All rights reserved.