“President Biden tonight gave the speech of a dictator, in the style of a dictator, in the visual of a dictator, using the words of a dictator.” — Former Trump advisor Stephen Miller
While issuing a blanket condemnation of rank-and-file voters who oppose his neo-Marxist agenda, and while bathed in a dark red backdrop that smacked of Soviet imagery, and while using uniformed Marines as symbols of a 21st century Praetorian Guard that will protect him from dissidents, and while speaking with clenched fists and hate in his heart, President Joe Biden in a nationally televised speech leveled a vitriolic, no-holds-barred attack on the 74 million Americans who voted for Trump.
In spewing a fusillade of political hatred at them, Biden repeatedly referred to the 74 million as “MAGA Republicans.” A more accurate description would be MAGA Americans—like me, millions of people who voted for Trump aren’t members of either political party.
MAGA Americans now find themselves squarely in the crosshairs of their president’s increasingly totalitarian regime
The legions of MAGA Americans who now find themselves squarely in the crosshairs of their president’s increasingly totalitarian regime include:
- Millions of naturalized U.S. citizens who experienced the brutal yoke of communist oppression as citizens of the USSR, Communist China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and the former Soviet satellites of Eastern Europe.
- Parents demonized as “domestic terrorists” for speaking out against public schools that teach white children to hate themselves, black children to hate white society, and children of all races to hate America.
- Voters assailed as hate-filled xenophobes for believing that America’s border laws should be enforced.
- Blue collar workers whose jobs were off-shored to China by a succession of traitorous U.S. presidents—41, 42, 43 and 44—each of whom subordinated the interests of ordinary working families to the interests of giant multi-national corporations that use high-dollar campaign donations to bribe leaders of both political parties.
Also included among the targeted are MAGA Americans from every walk of life:
- World War II veterans, veterans of the War on Terror and veterans of every war in-between
- Generals, Admirals and Enlisted Military Personnel
- Navy SEALs, Army Rangers, Air Force Pararescue Jumpers, Coast Guard Rescue Swimmers and United States Marines
- Police Officers, Fire Fighters and First Responders
- Doctors, Dentists, Physician Assistants, Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Attorneys, Paralegals and Legal Assistants
- Commercial Aviation Pilots and Military Fighter Pilots
- Scientists, Engineers, Inventors and Entrepreneurs
- Graduates of College, High School and Home School
- Christians, Jews, Muslims and Non-Believers
- Americans representing every race, creed, national origin and sexual orientation
- Self-Made Millionaires and Small Business Owners
- Corporate Executives and Factory Workers
- Union Members and Non-Union Employees
- Plumbers, Electricians, Roofers, House Painters and Bick Masons
- Farmers and Agricultural Workers
- Power Linemen, Bulldozer Drivers and Crane Operators
- Highway Maintenance Workers and Heavy Vehicle Operators
- Fast-Food Cashiers and Counter Workers
- Cooks, Waiters, Waitresses and Dishwashers
- Truck Drivers and Automobile Mechanics
- Dock Workers, Fishing Boat Operators and High-Rise Window Washers
- Uber Drivers and Parking Lot Attendants
- Maids, Housekeepers and Personal Care Assistants
- Garbage Collectors and Sewage Clean-Up Workers
In addition to voting for Trump, MAGA Americans have something else in common—an unwavering opposition to the Democratic Party’s ongoing attempt to turn America away from two-party constitutional governance, and toward single-party authoritarian rule.
“The Communist Manifesto”
In 1847, socialism was a middle-class movement, and Utopian communism was a movement of the working class. In November of that year, Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels prepared a written party platform for a workmen’s association. First published in 1848, their manuscript was titled “The Communist Manifesto,” a revolutionary document that proposed the following steps as necessary to achieve a communist society:
- Abolish all private property rights
- Abolish all inheritance rights
- Abolish individual rights in favor of group rights
- Subordinate the family to the state
- Create an openly legalized system of free love
- Abolish all religions and erode traditional morality
- Establish an excessively punitive income tax
- Nationalize all means of communication
- Gain control of schools, universities & teachers unions
- Indoctrinate school children with socialist propaganda
- Abolish countries & nationalities (open borders)
45 Communist Goals to Destroy America from Within
In 1963, Rep. Albert Herlong (D-FL) entered into the Congressional Record 45 objectives socialists must achieve in order to gradually overthrow America from within. The list is from “The Naked Communist,” a national best-seller written by former FBI Special Agent W. Cleon Skousen. As you read the following partial list of those objectives, ask yourself which political party immediately comes to mind:
- Infiltrate and gain control of labor unions and big business.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing and policy-making positions.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
- Eliminate obscenity laws by calling them a violation of free speech.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
- Eliminate prayer and any phase of religious expression in schools on the grounds that it violates separation of church and state.
- Discredit the U.S. Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned and out of date.
- Infiltrate and take control of one or both political parties in the U.S.
As shown by its close alignment with The 45 Communist Goals to Destroy America from Within, the party once led by fervent anti-communists—Adlai Stevenson, JFK and Hubert Humphrey—has transitioned to the dark side, to the side of the hammer and sickle.
©John Edison. All rights reserved.
RELATED VIDEO: Sen. Ron Johnson: America’s justice system is ‘three-tiered’